I want to spend the day with you

Lisa PoV

I wake up feeling amazing, with a big smile on my face. I frown when I feel the bed was empty next to me.

I open my eyes and Jennie wasn't there. I take a look in Ella's crib and she wasn't there. I checked the time with my phone and it was, 11am.

They must of went down before I woken up. I had the best sleep when I'm with Jennie. I just wanted to cuddle with her for a while when I wake up.

I get out of bed and put on the same jeans and hoodie that I had on yesterday. I put my phone and wallet in my pockets and headed downstairs.

I see Rosé and Bambam looking at something on Bambam's phone.

Lisa: guys, where are my girls?

I say as I rub my eyes.

Rosé: they're in the kitchen with Seulgi, Jisoo and Irene.

I nod

Lisa: well I leave you two love birds here.

I see Rosé blush and Bambam throws a pillow at me. I laugh as he misses and went into the kitchen.

I see Jennie and she was wearing some black sweat pants and a white Chanel crop top, with her hair in a messy bun. She was just breathtaking.

Seulgi: look who finally got up.

Me and Seulgi do our handshake.

Lisa: Morning ladies, what's going on here?

I'm a little confused on why they are all in the kitchen like this. It was like they're having a meeting.

Jisoo: we saw that Rosé and Bambam were trying so hard to flirt with each other, so to make it easier for them, we left the room to give them some privacy.

I nod

Lisa: sounds good. I would of totally not left them alone.

I walk up to Jennie who was holding my little princess.

Ella: dada

Ella holds her arms out for me and I pick her up.

Lisa: how's my beautiful little princess.

I gave Ella a eskimo kiss making her giggle.

I sit her on the kitchen counter in front of me while she was playing with her toy.

Irene: she's such a daddy's girl.

The girls were laughing as they watch me and Ella. Jennie frowns

Jennie: she loves me more.

I chuckle, she's so wrong.

Lisa: Ella, dada or mama?

Ella looks at me and Jennie, giving us the cutest smile.

Ella: mama... mama

She said pointing at Jennie. Everyone laughs and Jennie cheers kissing Ella on the cheek.