Fan club

For anyone who doesn't know Tiffany Young who will be playing Irene's mom. Here she is.

She'll be having black hair in this story

She'll be having black hair in this story. Even though I love her blonde hair 😍😍😍

Jennie pov

Irene's mom is here. Ever since she stepped foot in the house, Lisa, Seulgi, Bambam and V have been glued to her.

Tiffany: so what if we go on a little holiday since we all are free for the 2 weeks I'm with my daughter and her friends.

Lisa, Seulgi, Bambam and V shake their heads aggressively.

Irene: mom are you sure? I mean your fan club are literally glued to you?

Tiffany laughs

Tiffany: if they're my fans they should know I love people who are faithful to their partners and don't look at other women like they're going to undress them?

Tiffany closes Lisa's mouth which was drooling. My Idiot.

Lisa: I love my fiancé.

Lisa jumps next to me and kisses me all over.

I just chuckle and push her away slightly.

Lisa: see.

Lisa wraps her arms around me.

Ella: dada this is my mama.

Ella tires to pull Lisa off me and it makes Tiffany laugh.

Bambam: I love my girlfriend the most.

Bambam kisses Rosé on the lips and pulls away before she could respond to him.

Bambam: and I'm very faithful.

Bambam smirks glaring at Lisa and the others.

V: I'm the most faithful and I've never cheated on my partner.

V smugly says as his arms were around Jisoo.

Jisoo shakes her head as we watch our partners putting on a show for Tiffany.