3:Born out of fire

Soon months passed....
On such a pleasant night... where the whole world was sleeping peacefully...maharani sindhuja screamed out of pain... yes it's time for her birth... birth of fire.. .birth of agniseni.. ranprathap had lost his calmness...he got tensed ..not  thinking about his wife..but the sacrifice of his  child...in those  9 months ,nobody had happiness in their face...sindhuja always cried and thought about how to leave her baby... ranprathap couldn't sleep properly during these months .. every time he goes into deep sleep,a cry of baby wakes him up...he don't know  how to handle the problem, how to handle his wife....yes ,he has to sacrifice his daughter...for his country..it's prosperity..he has to convince his wife... suddenly he heard small but powerful cry cutting his thoughts...yes...she is born... Agniseni is born...the gift of Lord agnidev is born..The whole world rejoiced by her birth..the part of adi shakti Parvati had born in to the earth...but.. ranprathap's eyes filled with tears... One daasi handed the baby to him.."putri hei maharaj"..she said..he made a fake smile...  maharani is still unconscious...he looked at the baby and lone tear escaped from his eyes...he kissed the baby's forehead..and looked at his angel...yes she is born beautiful... most beautiful..

He remembered his friend guru Dronacharya's words

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He remembered his friend guru Dronacharya's words....

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Mitr...tum apni putri ko ek viswas sainik ki hatho mein de dijiye aur use panchal ki bahar kahi surakshit stan par bacchi ko chodne keliye kahiye...aur vo sainik ko avashya tofa ye de dijiye...aur kabhi vapas panchal prasthan nahi karne ka agya do . . kyunki tumhe apni bacchi kaha hei ye  jaan nahi kar sakta..."( Friend, you give your daughter in the hands of one of your faithful soldier and ask him to abandon her in a safe place outside panchal.and give him much rewards and gold coins and tell him to never return to panchal because you don't have the the right to  know where your daughter is")

Tears filled his eyes...he called one of his faithful soldier.and gave her to him.. before he gave her, he kissed her forehead and whispered in her ears...."Drupadpur nagar mein janmi huyi meri putri ko mein DRAUPADI naam mein naamkaran karti hu..."
"DRAUPADI...DRAUPADI...DRAUPADI"

Whole world rejoiced the name ..At the same time...
In gurukul all were sleeping and suddenly a word slipped from six year old , sleeping dhananjay's mouth.."Draupadi"......

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें