59 : Back to power

"Oh that... actually We were planning to get a gift for you...after this incognito was over..." He said in husky voice into her ears ....
She looked at him in surprise....

" What surprise?" She asked to which he smiled...

" You know what princess uttara  asked me?" He whispered into her ears .. hugging her from behind...

" What?" She asked

" She asked about our abhi..." He replied

" Abhi??" She asked all perplexed

" Yes ..our Abhimanyu... she asked me about him  She saw him krishnaa ..an year ago he visited here with Madhav and I think that child has fell for our abhi ?!" he replied  and made he sit on the bed beside...

" Is it arya ? " Draupadi asked in all excitement ...

" Yeah ..I think so " he replied with an unsurety in his face....

" if so, then we will officially ask her hand for our abhi after discussing with others and princess uttara is a very nice girl too...she will be a perfect match for abhi " she said to which he nodded...
.
.
At Indraprastha,
Dhuryodhan was roaming here and there in his Chamber when bhanumathi made her entry...
She looked at tensed dhuryodhan ...
After their twins, Lakshman and lakshmana was born , he became a little soft to her....her hatred towards him too lessened as time passed...but she never encouraged his crimes....

" What happened arya" she asked in a soft tone...

" I asked you to call mamashree.. where is he?" He asked without looking her...

" Mamashree is having a conversation with pithasree..." She said and just then he heard

" Tum ne mujhe bulaya ..mere bachche..."
He heard his mamashree Shakuni's voice which made his face glow even without any lights....

Without saying anything , bhanumathi left the chamber Silently but she knows that both uncle and nephew is going to plan something bad for sure....

" Mamashree ....what about those devavratha putr....did you get any evidence about where they are .." he asked in frustration...

" No my dear son...not yet ...but I'm still trying to get the information ...I've sent my spies to the four directions of the Kingdom....I've collected some information and some kingdoms are there under suspection .... if you also come, then we'll search together..." Shakuni said

" Where are those places mamasree..tell me fast " dhuryodhan asked out of excitement ...

" Shanth mere bachche..shanth ... I'll tell you but before that we have to send request to the kingdoms which we want to visit..." Shakuni said

" Be fast mamashree...only months left for them to come back and if they returned..all our plans will get spoil..." dhuryodhan saod clenching his fists...

Shakuni's evil mind again started working and he smirked at dhuryodhan which had a 100 of meanings hidden in it...
.
.
As months passed by ,
The four brothers and their family was nearing to the completion of their incognito....and it's only 5 days left for their incognito to finish....
On such day , all were busy with their own works ....
Prithvi was there with king Virat ....

Suddenly , a soldier came before king and said " maharaj prasann ho... there's a message from Indraprastha..a messenger had came ..can I let him in ?"

Hearing the word Indraprastha, prithvi's heart raced faster ....
He eagerly looked for the message and a messenger came forward and gave that parchment ...he signalled him to give that parchment to Prithvi which prithvi received it with his trembling hands...
For the king , he read out loud....

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें