14: Realisation

Vasundhra : " not married yet Rukmini...he won in swayamvar.. that's it"...

Nakul : " jyesht bhrata...like really...??
who's the lucky maiden who won our beloved jyesht bhrata' s heart?"

Devaki ( laughing) : panchal princess devika rani...

Dhananjay : so bhrata and pithasree came back? When will we go to panchal for marriage? Today?

Dhara( giggled) : "arrey putr , the swayamvar happened today... then how can marriage be today...? Don't they want time to do arrangements for the marriage.. ?"

Krishna : oh parth ! You're such a kiddo...
Jay glared at his madhav..
He smirked mischievously...

Dhara continued
" Samrat will come tomorrow..so we have to take leave now..."

Suddenly the smile in Dhananjay 's face faded...sahadev also felt same..And of course they didn't want to miss their 'girls' so..soon.

" S..so..are we leaving maata? Sahadev asked sadly...

" No deva.. only I'm going...you all can stay here for today but Come back to Indraprastha with Rukmini tomorrow ..ok?"

Soon their face lit up.don't know why.. krishnaa' s face also glowed with happiness..

Soon vasundhra departed to Indraprastha accompanied by krishna....
.
.
Back at Indraprastha...
Rajkumar duryodhan and his brothers were in duryodhan's chamber with their mamashree sakuni...they was discussing something serious...
Dhuryodhan :" look mamashree.. i am getting out of control now...that devavrath putr prithvi ..he is going to get married..now our dear tatshree samrat devavratha will announce him as the samrat of Indraprastha"...

He fisted his hands in anger...

Sakuni : "shanth ho ja mere bachche.. i have some plans... and by the way ,a samrat cannot make his son as samrat just because he is married...just relax...let the marriage happen...but soon you will become yuvraj..."

Dhuryodhan : "how mamashree ..?"

Shakuni : " you believe your mamashree..don't you?"

Dhuryodhan : "yes mamashree..."

Sakuni :"Then calm down..."

He patted on duryodhan' s shoulder..
.
.
Back at dwarka
It's night...in royal garden of Dwaraka..
Dhananjay was spending some' quality' time with krishnaa.. actually he was after her the whole day...they sat on the ground which was covered by grass ..
" So your bhrata is getting married... Aren't you excited?" She asked

''Yes..yes.. ofcourse...now we will get someone to help us from bhrata's terrible scolds and long lasting advices..our.bhabhisree" He winked

She smiled..

" So will you come to Indraprastha for marriage" he asked in hope..

" The marriage is at panchal..Then what's the need to come to Indraprastha?" She asked

" Well . that's true..but you must come day ..I'll take you out to enjoy our capital city.."

" Of course I'll come" she got excited

" I think I will come there very soon" she said looking at sahadev and subhadra who were walking hand- in - hand at the end of garden..

Dhananjay looked her in confusion..
She smiled and pointed towards subhdra and sahadev..

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें