52 : where is Abhimanyu??

Months again passed and krishnaa now had a little  big belly protruding outside indicating that she is in the 5 th month of her pregnancy and her in laws are taking the best care of her..

On such a pleasant day ,
Abhimanyu and Prathivindhya were playing hide and seek whereas elders are busy with their own works and Nakul was guarding the hut as only women were there...

Krishnaa took morsel in a small earthen bowl and called out Abhimanyu for making him eat...
" Abhi" she called him...

As they were playing hide and seek, she slowly searched for him ..here and there..
And she slowly walked towards the backside of the hut where Abhimanyu was hiding....
He saw his mother coming in search of him...he know if she caught him, either she will make him eat and will disturb their play or she'll help prathivindhya to catch him...
So he ran from their looking backwards and suddenly she bumped on to someone...
He looked at the giant figure before him...

" Maa..." He was about to say something, suddenly that figure closed his mouth and took him.away......
.
.
Krishnaa was searching for Abhimanyu here and there... now she was getting really tensed as she couldn't find him from the past 30 minutes...
Nakul, who was guarding them from the entrance of their hut didn't see abhi as he was at the backyard...

Krishnaa now become really tensed ...sweat formed on her forehead in tension...

" Putr prathi..." She called out...

" Putr prathi....putr" she again called...

He came running....
" Maasi.." he called

" Putr...did you see abhi?" She asked ..

" No..maasi..I'm also searching for him.." he said...

" Abhi... Abhimanyu...where are you..." She called...

Hearing her voice filled with fear, devika came running..

" What happened draupadi?" She asked

" Jijji.. did you see abhi..?"krishnaa asked back

"He was here with prathi...where did he go?" Devika asked

" I don't know jijji...he is nowhere to be seen" she said ..her eyes filled with tears...
The earthen pot Filled with morsel fell down from her hands...
She looked devastated...

" Don't worry..I'll look" devika assured and started to search ...

Now its been long time as prathi was also searching for him...
Hearing their shouts, Nakul , Malini and Subhadra too came out..
" What happened jijji.." Subhadra asked

" Abhi...abhi is missing Subhadra" devika said ...

Nakul frowned..
" What...? Missing..no way bhabhisree.. I was here...i didn't saw him going far... then how? "

" I Don't know anything...i want my child back...abhi..." She called out loud...

" Draupadi.. please take care of yourself... you're not alone my girl.." devika consoled her...

" I don't know jiji..." She cried..

" Bhabhisree.. don't worry..I'll go and get him...may be he  won't cover long distance in this short time...I'll bring him back.." by saying this, Nakul went in search of Abhimanyu...

Just he was about to go, prithvi, Dhananjay and sahadev came to hut...
Seeing their hut from distance, sahadev felt something wrong in it...
They walked fast towards the hut...and the view they saw made them scared...

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें