13:Devika swayamvar

The villages and towns and capital city of panchal is getting ready for the swayamvar of their beloved princess...
Ranprathap made sure that evey arrangement is prefect....
Soon , kings and princes from different parts of the country started coming into Drupadpur...
Devika looked tensed..yet happy.. she is getting ready and Malini helped her

" So jijji...it's time for your wedding..and u know what ... pithasree invited Rajkumar prithviraj to the swayamvar yesterday" Malini said holding devika's shoulder...

"Really???" Devika got excited

" Yes...i hope he will win you and became my... jiju..."  She teased..

Just then Maanyata ,their sister in law came in..
" Devika , all set..u look beautiful my girl"she said..

She took a stroke of kohl from her eyes and put a small mark on the back of her ears..

" Now come lets go...." Manyata took devika from there

In mandap, ranprathap addressed all the kings and princes present there...
"Meri nimantran mankar yaha upastit sabhi rajaoko or rajkumaron ko mera swagat..."

Soon after devika came to the swayamvar mandap along with drishtadyumn , and manyata.
All eyes fell on devika.... prithvi's heart skipped a beat after seeing her.. sindhuja and ranprathap was already present at the swayamvar mandap...
Manyata made her sit on place alloted to 'vadhu'( bride)
  Drishtadyumn went to the centre of the hall and announced..

" I, the crown prince of panchal ,is very much grateful to all the kings and princes came here ....now let me explain about the swayamvar..
He nodded servants..

They bought a table ... almost around 50 servents carried it to the mandap.. every one looked in astonishment...
Drishtadyumn removed the silk cloth covered on the table...
It was a bow...as big as 2 people...
Now all understood why there are so many servents to carry a single table...

"So, kings and princes...it's not a common bow. ..it's a bow gifted by  lord mahadev to our ancestors as a result of their penance...
And the competition is ,whoever took this bow and tie the string and took the arrow and break that moving pot will win my beloved sister princess Devika...and let me remind you all its not an easy task...
Only who has might in arms and good at heart can pick this up..."

All kings murmured each other something...
Prithvi though for a while...
One by one the kings came and no one couldn't even move the bow....
Now it's prithvi's turn...
He looked at his father who was sitting there in vip row...he nodded and raised his hands in a form of blessing...
He went to the centre of the hall..
Panchal Minister announced" and here comes, the crown prince of Indraprastha, Rajkumar prithviraj..."
.now all eyes are at him...
Devika looked at him in anxiety...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें