45 : wedding bells : Nakulini and Subhadev

The much awaited day for Swarnaprastha is here..
The royal palace is going to witness the marriage of its two princes...
A large mandap was set at the middle of the palace which was as big for 2 marriages at a time... two princesses are from different countries so they decided to arrange marriage at Swarnaprastha...

Sahadev already got ready for marriage but Nakul was still standing infront of the mirror looking at himself...

" Nakul...you haven't ready yet...?" Dhara asked in tension...

" Maata seems like Malini will get bored sitting alone in mandap" sahadev teased...

" Come fast ...Purohit already started pooja.." dhara remembered
.
.
At Dhananjay and krishnaa's chamber...

Krishnaa is getting confused what to wear and how to get ready...
She is getting frustrated...
Ofcourse , She has to look good afterall it's her brother in law's marriage and moreover they are going to marry her own sisters...
She sat down on bed .. holding her big baby bump..
Just then Dhananjay entered , seeing her frustrated.. he frowned

" What happened krishnaa?" He asked

" What happened??..look arya what should I wear.. please help me na..."

He chuckled at her ...
" Women are always like this...but look at us...we have no confusion, frustration or stress ...just simple..." he said casually

She knitted her eyebrows and slowly got up...

"can you help me or not..if not then just leave..i can manage myself.." she said in anger...

" Ok..ok..now don't get angry... I'll" he said and went towards her wardrobe where her clothes was kept...

He took a pure white lehenga with golden borders...

" Ok...i like this one...and also we can also wear matching matching...me white and you also..." He said to which she chuckled..

" Ok...now go ...i have to change.." she said to which he pouted playfully

" Why...I'll stand here..by the way why are getting shy to get change infront of me... we are going to have a child and you still shy with your husband" he winked

" You are getting too much naughty now a days arya...how can I handle two naughties at a time ." She said

He moved closer to her and hugged her from behind...amd rested his head on her shoulders..

" Ar..arya.." she called

" Hm.."

" Leave me..i have to change..." She said looking down in shy

" Ok.." by saying this,he. Slowly slid her duppata down...he kissed her shoulders...

Suddenly she held her baby bump..
He noticed this and got tensed..he made her sat on a the bed back..

" What happened krishnaa..."

" Seems like your baby is remembering you that he is also here.." she chuckled..

" Why?" He asked...

" He kicked.." she said..

He placed his hands on her belly..he placed her hands over his hands...
She located his hands on where the baby kicked...

" Say something.. he'll kick" she said
He slowly moved down and reached at her belly

" Hm..seems like my baby is very  naughty that he didn't even allow his pithasree to kiss his maata.." he said to which the baby kicked in response...

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें