6: princes of Indraprastha

Soon all eyes went to the gate way of palace and here comes the mighty 4 princes of Indraprastha..
Indraprastha ki bhavishya samrat, yuvraj,samrat devavratha ki pehla putr..., Sarwagun sampann, vishw ki sreshth shastrdhari... yuvraj prithviraj pathar rahe hei"...
Prithvi entered the royal courtyard...

He had a calm face and handsome Too

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He had a calm face and handsome Too.. his long , black brownish hair, dark brown eyes seemed to be calm...his thilak on forehead reminded of lord Narayan..he had a muscular body and had a sword in his hand..yes he is world's best sword fighter...
Vasundhra had got tears in eyes after seeing him...her elder son...he was the second one who gave her the blissful experience of motherhood... [then what about first???].. tears rolled down through her cheeks...and devavratha too looked at him with proud in his eyes ..his eyes also turned moist...

Prithvi bowed and greeted his pitamah,his parents, his uncle chitrangad and poornima, then the courtisans , other royals and the subjects...

The subjects couldn't suppress their glad on seeing their yuvraj...they praised him...they shouted slogans for him...
"Yuvraj prithviraj ki...jai"..
Soon the samrat announced.." putr prithvi... tumhari praja apni yuvraj ki samarthya dekhine keliye prateksha kar rahe ho...avo aur apna samarthya pradarshan karo"
He nodded in yes

He started his sword fight with the commander general of Indraprastha

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He started his sword fight with the commander general of Indraprastha...and within minutes, prithvi defeated him...the subjects again praised him..."yuvraj prithviraj ki..jai"...
Prithvi bowed and sat on his throne...

Again an announcement is made is made...
"And here comes , our second yuvraj... vishw ki sarwasresht dhanurdhari...samrat devavratha ki doosre putr... Rajkumar Dhananjay"
Again all eyes went to the gate way...
And there our hero dhananjay..with a bow in his hands...

with a bow in his hands

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें