50: Exile

Tears flowed like stream from her eyes and she looked at everyone and yelled...
" Enough!!!!".....
Her eyes were pleading to everyone to stop that...

" What's all this...why you all are talking like this...? Maiyya tell me that I'm your putri ... Govind tell me that I'm your sister... please..." She sat on the floor and cried...

" I'm feeling much devastated now...that pain I got from dyut sabha is nothing before this...it's killing me...why it's all happened to me... " She cried...

Dhananjay who was already frustrated, got angry seeing his wife's condition...
He made her stand and wrapped his arms around her shoulders...

" will you all please stop this argument...is this the time to discuss all these..?let her take some rest amd one more thing, there's no matter whose daughter is she....and I don't care also..
Only one adress is needed for her and that is ...she is Dhananjay patni... gandhivdhari Dhananjay's wife...Krishnaa...." He said and went with her inside their chamber...

They reached their chamber... Dhananjay made her sit on the bed...he knelt down before her and held her hands..

" Krishnaa .. please be patient and understand..if madhav is sure about it..then it will be true... please keep your mind calm.." he said to which she looked away...

Without looking at his face, She looked somewhere else and said " go aryaputr...i just wanted to sit alone for sometime..."
He looked at her with teary eyes...he nodded in yes and tears came out of his eyes..he stood up and went away looking back at her...
She sat there and cried...
.
.
After sometime,
She opened the door and came back... everybody was at there at the hall...
Talking... suddenly krishna saw her and walked towards her...
Abhimanyu had already slept in Subhadra's hands....
Krishnaa's eyes again filled with tears...

she Went towards ranprathap and asked..
"Maharaj ranprathap now answer me ...if I'm your daughter..then why did you abandon me... what was my fault?" She asked as tears started rolling down from her eyes...

He joined his hands before her...

" Putri... forgive me ...forgive me for what I did...I was bound with righteousness... righteousness towards my country..my people... I didn't cared about my family..my child..." Ranprathap sobbed...

He explained everything that happened to krishnaa and her birth secret...
He looked him at shock...

He joined his hands before her and said
" Please forgive me..."

He was about to bend down before her...she held his shoulders..
" What are you doing ...I.. know you are bound by righteousness..that's why you abandon me... it's not your fault...but..from childhood itself I considered the royals of dwarka as my family...then how can I?" She asked with tears in eyes..

This time sindhuja spoke...
" Putri.. you know I didn't even see your face when you born...I was totally depressed without you....then I can understand a mother's pain who lost her child... whatever jaanki did is good... afterall she looked after you as her own daughter...she married you to a prince... infact your father's favourite warrior...
Rajkumar dhananjay...i can understand ...it's also your family.. nobody will seperate you from them.. " sindhuja said and krishnaa hugged her mother....

Everyone's eyes got tears when they saw the scene...
Dhananjay smiled wholeheartedly as she got her family....
Devaki, vasudeva and jaanki blessed her...but the fact hit them hard that tomorrow they are going for exile...
Sindhuja took Abhimanyu in her arms and kissed him...
Krishnaa smiled..

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें