16: only mine

"Krishnaa.  You are mine...mine only..."

" Rajkumar"...her voice made him to came to senses..

Actually he didn't tell anything to her..it was just his imagination...

"Bhrata dushassan...i won't leave him how dare he look at you and say like that" his blood boiled in anger

"He is your brother rajkumar.. forgive him for this time..i had given him what he deserves..so it's ok.. I'm alright" she said

"It's not ok Krishnaa "

She looked at him in surprise..

" You called me krishnaa"

" Rajkumari...vo..mein..I'm sorry...sorry" he apologized to which she smiled..

" You know what ..when you get nervous..u looks like a kid.." she giggled..

" Oh really.. Rajkumari"

" No need to call me Rajkumari..u can call me krishnaa"

He pulled her closer by holding her waist...
Krishnaa blushed...she lost her senses...
" Krishnaa...can i say u something"

" Yes Rajkumar"

She tried hard to not to look at him...

" You look extremely beautiful today...and u know what you are taking my breathe away .."

Her cheeks turned red...she blushed..
He raised her face by holding her chin ...
She looked into his Hazels

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He pulled her more closer...he looked at her luscious lips...there lips were inches apart...

"Now don't look at me like this krishnaa..it's killing me"...he said huskily..

With his index finger, he touched the  pearl hanging in her nose ring...and played with it ....his finger brushed on her lips...he slowly started to touch her lips....she didn't tell anything. she just closed her eyes to feel it ... suddenly they heard somebody's foot steps, krishnaa opened her eyes and they moved apart..

It was our twins...
They smiled each other when they saw dhananjay and krishnaa together...

" Rajkumari , maamishree is calling you.."

" Is it? Ok I'm going.."

Dhananjay kept looking at her till she was out of his sight...
He turned to see 2 smiling faces who was staring at him...

" What now?"" He asked

" What's  was happening here ? Nakul asked

" Nothing..we were just talking.."

" Hmm..seems like bhrata is planning for another wedding.." sahadev smirked

" Mm..so you are planning your future with our 'to be bhabhi'..." Nakul narrowed his eyes..
' bhabhi' ...his words made Dhananjay blush..But he hide it..

"You both are impossible" he said
He left from there...both twins smiled...

It's time for departure...
Devika took blessings from her parents and hugged them...they too hugged her back and cried...
Then she bid goobye to her brother, sister in law and sister Malini...
All said good bye to each other..
Krishnaa touched sindhuja's feet...
She felt a special touch...
" Kalyaan ho putri" she blessed her and hugged her..she too hugged back
She felt an unknown feeling when she hugged her...sindhuja too felt the same...she kissed her forehead...she remembered her lost daughter whom she didn't even saw...( Because ranprathap took her before sindhuja gain consciousness...)

Dhananjay signalled goodbye to her as she was going to dwarka and he to Indraprastha.....she nodded...he winked at her which made  her turning pink..
Devika sat on palanquin... she waved hands to everyone...
Soon the palanquin moved ..and all left....
.
.
Indraprastha was all set to welcome it's first kulvadhu... whole Indraprastha was decorated beautifully...
" Beautiful" devika whispered..to which prithvi smirked...
Poornima did aarti and welcome both of them...

The day passed...
After one week...another marriage was also planned...it's none other than Rukmini's and krishna's wedding...
as promised ,krishnaa talked to devaki and vasudev about them which they agreed happily...and the preparations were so fast so kanha and Rukmini didn't even got time to meet each other...so they decided to meet once...
They selected the shiv mandir located at the top of hills as their meeting location...

As Rukmini was prohibited to came out of the palace ,she asked  her beloved bhrata dhananjay's help...
But actually he also couldn't help out because she was prohibited to step out from palace till the wedding happens and it's a ritual... She was also prohibited to meet  men... even her brothers..
But for him, he will take any risk for his sister...so he planned to help her...

And the day came which they planned the meet up...
Rukmini was waiting for his bhrata to come...even she didn't know his plan...she was walking to and fro in her chamber...
Tension is visible in her face...

Suddenly a daasi came to her...
"Rajkumari..one of your childhood friend has  came to meet you...can i permit her to come in.."

" Childhood friend? Did she say her name...?" She asked

" No Rajkumari" she replied..

" Ok...let her come in"
Daasi nodded and left .

" Now who is that .. already I'm in tension and i don't know and I didn't invite any of my friends here....." She sighed..

" Rajkumari..." Suddenly she heard a feminine voice from behind..she turned..

She looked at the girl who is infront of her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She looked at the girl who is infront of her...
.
.
.
.......................................................... Can you guess who she is??😉  
Just can't believe that my story came
#1 in ardi.....🥰🥰😲
I'm in a total shock actually...
Thanks for all my readers... voters silent readers.... thankyou...
Stay happ
Stay safe🙏

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें