25:❤️ Dhananjay weds krishnaa❤️

Next day at Indraprastha..
Dushassan walked to and fro in anger in his Chamber.. seeing his tension , dhuryodhan and drutsena ,who just entered his Chamber asked him what happened...he explained him what happened there...
" How dare that daasi... Don't leave her jyesht bhrata..." Drutsena said to duryodhan

" How dare she insult my brother....yadav kanya ...u will pay for this...don't worry dushassan...i will go there tomorrow and will teach them a lesson..."

" Yes ,if she do anything again then we will forcecully abduct her for you ..just like jyesht bhrata did" Drutsena said with an evil smirk...

The trio laughed as if they won a war...but they hardly know that it's the last day of their smile...

" Yaadav kanyaa...you are gone" dushassan stated...
.
.
At the same time in dwarka..
The wedding preparations are going smoothly..but no one except the people in palace know about the marriage and it's a private ceremony because they can't allow others to know dhara and her son's secret ..if somebody get to know it, then surely the news will reach Indraprastha and mamashree will plan something again...

As per rituals, krishnaa is not allowed to came out of her chamber amd and for her ,it's very much strict because her groom is also at the same palace...
Her room amd and the corridor towards her chamber was filled with daasis and special guards were appointed...
Dhananjay badly wished to see her at once...but no men were allowed to go where her chamber situated..
Only devaki ,jaanki , Subhadra, Revathy,Rukmini and women whom these 5 permit was allowed to go to her chamber...
Dhara and devika too were allowed but only for necessary...
Even krishna was impatient because he can't see his sakhi...
Soon her haldi  ceremony started... only women were allowed to take part in it...they made krishnaa sit ...she looked heavenly beauty...

Jaanki , devaki, Revathy, Rukmini, Subhadra all put haldi on her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jaanki , devaki, Revathy, Rukmini, Subhadra all put haldi on her...
Jaanki and devaki became emotional ..soon they haldi ceremony ended and all went back ...
Subhadra decided to stay with krishnaa as tomorrow she is leaving to Indraprastha...
.
.
Next day...the much awaited marriage day is here...
dwarka had a special glow on that day because of their beloved princess marriage.. A grand mandap was arranged at the banks of Gomati...just a mile away from palace...even though it's a private ceremony,all the arrangements were grand and rich....

Devaki and Vasudeva,jaanki, Krishna and Rukmini, balram and Revathy, dhara , prithvi and devika , twins, Subhadra all were there...ang raj also was there for his best friend's marriage..

Soon the marriage ceremony started..
Dhananjay came with a pleasant face yet he had nervousness in his face..He wore his usual white dress with red angvastr and crown on his head..he looked damn handsome...

he looked damn handsome

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें