53 : something To be merry about...

It's been 4 months since Abhimanyu and Prathivindhya had left to Dwarka and panchal respectively.
And now srutsena and satanik turned 1 ..
Draupadi  is now at her 9 th month and almost at the verge of her delivery.... she is getting weaker day by day ... moreover her blood pressure is fluctuating...so, Nakul suggested full rest for her and her sisters are taking the best care of her...

On such a pleasant day,she was sitting in her hut thinking about Abhimanyu...
She wasn't even allowed to enter into the kitchen...leave kitchen, Dhananjay even didn't allowed her to step out of the bed from the day Nakul said that she is getting weak...

Her jijji devika came inside their hut with a earthen plate with morsel....
Sahadev was guarded the house and others went for collecting food ...

" No..jiji..i don't want anything" she pouted

" What's this draupadi...how many days will you stay like this..." Devika asked

" I don't know jiji...my mind didn't wish to eat this all.." She said...

" Then what do you want...I'll get it for you.." devika said

" Fruits is enough jiji.." she said..

Devika sighed and turned to go...
Krishnaa felt like something pulling inside her lower abdomen...
She held it tightly suppressed her pain ..but a scream left from her mouth...

" Jiji!!!.." She called out...

" Draupadi" devika ran towards her and held her hands...

" Jiji....i can't.." krishnaa threw her legs here and there in pain....

" Draupadi... draupadi..don't worry..I'll call sahadev... " She consoled...

" Subhadra...Malini..." Devika called out loud ....

Both came running and saw krishnaa struggling in extreme pain... her eyes was rolling back and was sweating very badly...her clothes got almost wet in sweat and tears...

" You both stand here ...I'll call sahadev" devika said to which they nodded...

Devika called sahadev ...
Sahadev examined her..

" Bhabhi sree the baby will come out in any second... please make it fast... quick..." Sahadev said to which devika did necessary arrangements....

Krishnaa cried out loud in pain...
" Please calm down bhabhisree....it will be ok.." sahadev said..

But she was just getting exhausted due to pain....
She had experienced the pain before..but now it was  difficult for her as she is already weak...

She is sweating profusely...tears are flowing like stream from eyes down through her cheeks..
Devika , sahadev and subhadra remained inside and Malini waited outside...
Krishnaa tightly held devika's hand..

" Please bhabhi...try once more" sahadev almost pleaded...

She tried her best but again lost her energy...
Devika patted continuously on her Cheeks to make her remain concious...

" Bhabhi sree...don't give up.... please push.." he again insisted...

Just then , the other 3 brothers came back to hut and Dhananjay heard krishnaa crying in extreme pain...
He understood that she is screaming out of her labour pain...
He rushed to his hut but stopped by Malini...

" Jyesht sree...just wait here... Don't worry...jijji devika, Subhadra and sahadev is with her.." she said to which he walked restlessly here and there...

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें