71 : Dhuryodhan's Dilemma

Dhuryodhan nodded..he excused himself and went outside the tent....but little dhuryodhan knows that night will reform his life .... forever....

At past midnight,
Krishnaa was sitting on the floor inside the tent where Abhimanyu was resting...his body was slowly reacting to medicines but didn't regain his consciousness...he is something like he is in coma... krishnaa didn't even move and inch from there and continuously taking care of him and praying....tears in her eyes didn't seem to be dry soon as it's continuously flowing and her lips are whispering his name frequently as if chanting mantra....

After hours of discussions with his brothers for tomorrow, Dhananjay came back to his tent to find krishnaa wasn't there..he knew where she was... without wasting time he headed towards the medical tent ....
He saw her sitting on the floor in that chilling cold...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" Krishnaa...." He called softly....

" You can go and take rest arya ..I'll be here with him.." she said without even trying to look back at him... Dhananjay's heart ached....why is she talking like this? Just because he failed to protect him..? Was it really his fault....? No.. now he can't tolerate this ignorance anymore....

" Why are you behaving like I've no rights on him krishnaa" his voice carried calmness yet a pain ....

Now she turned towards him ..he came and sat beside her on the floor ...

" what was my fault?" He added

" I never said that it's your fault arya...amd neither I did say that you have no rights on him.." she said emotionless

" No...you are behaving like as if I've failed to protect him...i've rights on him..he is my son too...but why this ignorance..? Answer me.." he asked raising his voice a bit...

This time she couldn't hold back her tears...she hugged him tightly and let her heart out .....she cried inside his arms...Placing her head on his chest.. Dhananjay got scared...he tried to console her and soothed her back to ease her sobs....

" I...I don't know why I'm like this ..I..I..can't...see...I can't see my abhi like this...no...no.. arya..why it's happening to us... why.." she asked between her sobs... Dhananjay's eyes too got moist..but no..not now..bow ,he have to stay strong...if he cry,his anger will go...and he won't let his anger go..he want to avenge.. avenge for the death of prathi...for Abhimanyu's condition....

" It happened just because that we can get a strong reason to finish them off" Dhananjay stated in a firm voice..

Krishna raised her head a bit and Looked up at him...

" Yes....they will reap what they sowed... tomorrow, the morning sun will witness the slaying of those sinners....mata kaali will be got bathed by their blood..it's my vow ..I'm taking this vow that I'll take revenge for my children....." He said ..his eyes got blood red in anger...

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें