58 : Agyaat vaas

As 2 years passed by , when the little Princesses of Draupadi and dhananjay turned 3 , they were send to panchal and dwarka respectively...and this broke Draupadi more..now she was all alone....not only she , devika and Malini also faced the same problem.....they also send their children to their respective places...

But Draupadi never let her penence broke due to this....she did her best to please mahadev....to help her Husband and there at the valleys of Himalayas, Dhananjay was chanting 'ohm namah shivay' to please mahadev standing on one legs in extreme cold....
He stood at immense concentration and Prithvi , Nakul also continued their penence at utmost concentration.....

Time skips.....
It's the 6 th and final year and they trio was continuing their penence....
Dhananjay continued his penence when suddenly some noises disturbed him...

He opened his eyes to see some tribals marching towards them....they looked scary and very dangerous....within thus time, he also became like unrecognisable....
He questioned them and those people asked him that what he is doing here...
He replied that he is here for penence...

The tribals claimed that it's their place if he wants to do penence here then he wanted to ask permission from their chief ....
Then a man , almost looked like a tribal chief came before him...but little he know about the real identity of that person....
He demanded that if he wants to do penence here then he have to fight with him...
At first, dhananjay hesitated but later accepted...

They started to fight with bows and arrows first....
The whole world trembled due to their fight.... even heavens and hell... Dhananjay was unaware of the fact that he was fighting with his own part...Thunder struck on to the earth with huge sounds and even nature's equilibrium started to go upside down...clouds became dark and huge waves made seas and oceans quake ...

Bhramadev and narayan helplessly witnessed the fight between them...
Seeing the climate changing, krishnaa who was in deep prayer under stood what's happening .. afterall she is also a part of adi shakti....she chanted shiva stotram to please him....she knew what's happening ...She prayed for her husband. ....

After a point of time, they started sword fight, dhananjay gave a good competition to him....the fight went for hours and hours.... neither one failed nor one won...
As time passed by, Dhananjay started to get some strange feelings...he understood that this chief is not a common man...

In the final attempt, he sat on knees before him and joined his hands before him and asked
" O ,noble man ..who are you..? I know you are not a common man...I'm sure about that... please come in your real avtar..I really wanted to see you...to seek your blessings..."

He said and closed his eyes....
Soon , the tribal chief changed his Avatar and
A man carring a different aura, the one who wears moon on his own hairs where purest river ganga resides....
The trident which carried the power of this world ....
The conch like neck which serpent king Vasuki resides...
The firm body which adorned with rudraksha and holy ashes from crematorium...
The one who wears elephant skin and tiger skin .....

He, the lords of lord.... Maheswar... bholenath.. Viswanath... known as 1000and 1000s of names....who has no beginning and has no end ....
He is you...you are him...he is your salvation....he is your existence....
Mahadev , the kailash nath, the one who resides in Himalayas....

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें