30 : Love and love only

Soon a week passed by ,
On such a pleasant day , while Dhananjay was practicing archery, a servent informed him that vasudev krishna, his madhav and Rukmini has arrived to meet him and krishnaa...
Rukmini got pregnant with her first child..so they came to share their happiness with them too...

Dhananjay got excited and went to meet his madhav and his beloved sister Rukmini... Subhadra too accompanied him to see her jijji....( But actually came to meet sahadev 😉)
.
.
Meanwhile at palace...
Krishnaa went near her sakha and bend down to touch his feet.... She hugged Subhadra and Rukmini tightly and they shred tears of joy....
"How are you sakhi....you seems like  very happy.."

Yes sakha..maata , raj maata poornima, jijji devika ,jijji bhanumathi all are treating me very well..."

" Then what about my parth?" Krishna asked mischievously...

" He too sakha..." She blushed..

Just then dhananjay entered.. by seeing madhav he smiled wholeheartedly and hugged him tight...

" Kaise ho parth" he asked

" Bohot achcha madhav...."

" Ok bhrata ...now you two talk ...I'll spend some time with my jijji..." Subhadra said

Krishna nodded
Rukmini and both sisters went from there....
Krishna remained with Dhananjay and both went into his Chamber for some talks...
.
.
At night, in Indraprastha...
Krishnaa was still busy in chit chatting with devika, Rukmini and Subhadra....After dinner,they were sitting in a common chamber where prithvi, Dhananjay , twins and also krishna is there...
Each passing minute , Dhananjay passed  glances on his beautiful wife...he pleaded her to stop chatting with his eyes...she narrowed her eyes and signalled him to listen to others...

Krishna noticed this and cleared his throat..." Umm..hm..Yes... that's for today...now all go ..go and sleep..and also I'm feeling very tired.."

Suddenly Dhananjay got up..." Yes ..yes madhav , me too feeling so tired...what a hectic day...krishnaa come with some turmeric milk  to chamber...."
She smiled and nodded..

All burst out into laughter seeing his hurry...Girls  nodded to krishnaa in a teasing manner to which she ended up in blushing...
devika and prithvi also got up and left to their chamber..
Krishnaa took some turmeric milk for Dhananjay  and left to their chamber ...

She entered her chamber to see her handsome husband sitting on couch waiting for her...
Seeing her , he got up from couch and moved closer to her...
She moved backwards and she stopped when her back hit on wall ...

" How much time krishnaa...what's there to talk this much ...now a days you don't have time to spend for your husband.." he pouted like a kid...

" Who told you...all complaining me that I'm always with you .." she pouted back to which he chuckled at her cuteness..

" You know krishnaa...you look so cute when i tease you" he winked at her..

She blushed...
He took milk from her hand and drank half of it...

" You want some" he asked

She nodded in no...

He insisted her and Feed her rest of the milk ....he wrapped his arms around her waist and about to kiss her lips suddenly they heard a knock on door...
He got frustrated..

" Now who is it...?" He said in a irritating tone...

"Let me check" she replied and opened the door... Dhananjay too went behind her

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें