27:karn's Birth secret

I'll tell you .." dhara replied.. whipping her tears....

Dhara stated to rell the story...

" Long years back,
Samrat and me didn't have a child ..we waited for 3 years after marriage but still I didn't got the luck to be a mother...
So aryaputr and me decided to do penance and make any lord happy and ask a son from them as boon...
We both gave up kingdom and went for penance in forest...
We choose suryadev as he is the extreme powerful lord ...
We started to pray suryadev and after a long time finally lord Sun appeared before us ...

" Mein tumhari tapasya par mein atyanth prasann hu vasundhra...mango kya vardan chahiye..."

I bend down before him and asked by folding my hands
" Mujhe ek putr chahiye bhagwan...jisme apki shakti ho aur wo ajay hona chahiye"

"Tadhastu..."
He disappeared...arya and my  happiness had no bounds...
Days after I got pregnant and within months , I gave birth to a strong baby boy....we named him vasusena...

These days we continued there at the forest

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

These days we continued there at the forest...
Some tribals helped us...
After the baby is born , suryadev  appeared again before us  and said
" Tumhare ichcha ki anusar...ek putr prapth hua hai tumhe.... tumhari ye putr meri shakti ka prateek hoga...mera ye putr ajay hoga dhara...puri visw mein log ise karn naam se pukarega"

Suddenly a golden armour appeared on My baby's  chest

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Suddenly a golden armour appeared on My baby's  chest...and suryadev continued
" Ye kavach aur kundal iski raksha karega...taaki yudh bhoomi mein koi shashtr se use maar na sake....kalyaan ho"  by saying this suryadev disappeared....

We were happy...we send the good news to pithasree bheeshm too.. but..but our happiness remained only 1 week .....
After 1 week we decided to go back to palace...
On the day of departure, arya went out to hut for some arrangements and i was all alone in the hut...
Suddenly i heard some roar outside..
I got scared...
I heard aryaputr 's voice from far....
I thought that he must be in danger and I ran behind him leaving my 1 week old baby in the hut alone....
After covering a long distance,i realised that it was a blackmagic made by someone..i ran  back to my hut and found out that my baby is Missing.....
I searched for him like a mad woman..but i couldn't find him...
After sometime aryaputr came to me and asked about our son..i explained everything to him...he also got shattered by hearing that....
With no other ways,we came back to palace and continuously searched for 1year for him...but there's no evidence....
Arya, pithasree and others believed that some demons or ogre took him and he is no more... but i strongly believed that he will come one day...and today...today...."

Her words broken... she cried out loud.. poornima got shocked  hearing her and finally asked breaking her silence " so...ang raj....radhey...is..is...your...your son and our ....elder heir of kuruvansh....
Dhara modded and hugged poornima..she too hugged back...

Poornima again asked" did prithvi,jay, Nakul and sahadev know it ?"

" Yes , they only know that they had a elder brother..but don't know more about him in detail...they also believed that he is no more" dhara replied

"And you have to tell them ..na jijji.." poornima asked

"Mm..but I  don't know how to...but for
now no one want to know it...i just want to know the truth..i want to know how ang raj got my son...after that I'll tell it to my sons ...now Come poornima...we have to make arrangements for krishnaa and Dhananjay's pradham ratri..."
She nodded
Soon dhara left from her chamber with poornima...
Soon dhara made all necessary arrangements in Dhananjay's chamber ....
.
.
At night, in Indraprastha
Sindhu raj left to sindhu and karn too left to ang rajy...
A grand dinner was arranged for celebrating the return of princes and Dhananjay's marriage..
After the grand dinner,
Dhara took krishnaa to Dhananjay's chamber...and from today it's their chamber ...
The chamber was beautifully decorated with red roses ....
small diyas were lit up in the whole chamber and it's the only source of light...
moonlight peeped through the grand decorated windows which added more beauty to the chamber...

Dhara made her comfortable in the chamber and about to leave but suddenly stopped by krishnaa..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" Maata"

" What happened putri..is everything ok?" Dhara asked.

" Maata do you also think that I will bring bad luck to our family?" She asked innocently

She cupped krishnaa's face and said
" No putri...if I thought something like that then I wouldn't ask  bhratasree for your hand..why are you thinking like this..look, they will say like that because of their anger... don't pay heed to them...ok?"

She nodded..

" Now don't think tooo much ....I'll send Dhananjay here.. Don't worry ok..if you want something, just tell daasis to call me I'll come...." Dhara assured

Dhara whipped her tears and gave a peck on her forehead...
She smiled slightly and went from there...
Krishnaa looked at the whole chamber...
It was very big still beautifully arranged..

But again her thoughts ended up there...
What will happen if aryaputr Dhananjay also think that I'm a bad luck...?
Will he abandon me?
Do he also have the same feeling like Rajkumar dhuryodhan said?
Questions popped up in her mind...she looked through the window thinking about him...
Tears find their way down through her cheeks...
.
.
.
..................................................................

So karn's Birth secret is here....
Hope you like this chapter
Please vote and comment
Stay happy
Stay safe 🙏

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें