69: Abhimanyu in Chakravyuh

Two days after,
Krishnaa was restless..for unknown reasons ,her mind kept beating faster and faster... she don't know why . But her heart kept telling that something again is going to happen and this time it is going to shook her...

It's the 13 th day of war and they had already left for the battlefield...even though it's only 2 days since prathivindhya had left this world,they have to fight...fight for him ....
Krishnaa sat infront of shivaling and prayed...

" Hey mahadev...why I'm getting restless by each passing second..why I'm getting bad vibes... please protect my children... please protect my family..." She prayed and Looked at devika who's sitting beside her like a living corpse....

After that day, she didn't spoke a word to others..she always wanted to sit alone and always silent...she always spend her time infront of that shivling and the only evidence to identify that she is alive is the fresh tears that coming out from her eyes often....
Krishnaa took a deep breath and again joined her hands and chanted mrityunjay mantra...
.
.
In battlefield,
Swarnaprastha army became restless as the Indraprastha army formed a Chakravyuh under the guidance of bheeshm....and the problem is there are only dhananjay and Krishna in Swarnaprastha army who knows how to break Chakravyuh....
Dhananjay and krishna was well aware of breaking it....but they are busy in fighting with samsaptakas... prithvi became restless...now who will help us...?

" I'll do it jyesht pita...I know how to break it.." they heard a voice from behind and prithvi's heart skipped a beat...it was Abhimanyu...

" No putr...no need of it... we'll do it..." Prithvi said

" No jyesht pita... I'll do it...I know how to break it...don't worry...I'll lead the army" he said with a confidence..

" But putra..." Prithvi again asked as he doesn't want to happen that again in their family..never again

" Please trust me jyesht pita.." he almost pleaded and finally prithvi allowed him to break the Chakravyuh....

Abhimanyu called a soldier near to him and said something to him...the soldier bowed infront of him and left...
.
.
Back in the tent,
A soldier entered inside the tent and bowed infront of krishnaa..she got up from her sitting position....

" Yuvrani...you have a message from Rajkumar Abhimanyu...he asked for your blessings and said you to be bold" the soldier informed and her heart skipped a beat..

" What happened? Where is he? " She asked.. now her heart beat is racing faster than before...

" He has entered into the Chakravyuh yuvrani.." the soldier informed and krishnaa's eyes widened in shock and he heart beat stopped right there...

" What did you said?" She asked in a low voice , unable to believe what the soldier just informed..

" I'm telling the truth yuvrani...." He informed

" Can you tell me Where is aryaputra dhananjay?" She asked..

" Yuvraj is in battlefield yuvrani. He is fighting with samsaptakas.." the soldier informed,bowed infront of her and left....
Krishnaa's breathe hitched ..she sat on the floor ...tears formed in her eyes ...no...what she feared was going to happen....no ..never ...she won't let it happen in any cost...

She turned towards shivling and joined her hands...

" Hey bhagwan... please help my child..be always with him.." she prayed. Closing her eyes....
.
.
At battlefield,
Abhimanyu entered inside the Chakravyuh but it's not easy for him to enter into it so easily...so maharaj ranprathap, his grand father guided and helped him to enter inside...
Krishnaa felt a little relief hearing that her father also accompanied...

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें