60: Getting their'Treasures'Back

And finally, they got back into power....
One day they stayed in matsya kingdom according to king virata and queen sudeshna's request to accept their hospitality....
.
.
Next day ,
They set out for their journey back to their country...king Virat arranged all necessities for their trip....
Prithvi invited him to Swarnaprastha which he happily agreed....
They started their journey back to their Indraprastha...they were overwhelmed with emotions which can't be described.... finally after years, they are going to meet their mother ...their subjects... moreover their kids who were their treasures...
It took two days to reach Swarnaprastha and when they entered the outer premises of the palace, they baffled seeing the arrangements for their welcoming ceremony....
Prithvi's face lit up with proud smirk whereas devika's eyes filled with tears of joy...
They glanced each other, sitting in their chariot in happiness and looked around to see their subjects happiness too...all started to shower flowers on them...they joined their hands before them and greeted them...
Soon the other 3 palanquins which had Draupadi, Malini and Subhadra entered into the palace premises whereas Dhananjay , nakul and sahadev followed them in their respective horses...

Soon they reached the palace gates and saw a smiling vasundhara standing with aarti thali in her hands and krishna Standing with a divine smile on his face.... they got tears of joy in their eyes as they saw their family after 14 years....
Chills ran through their body when their feet came in contact with their land... their own land....they bowed and touched mother earth and took blessings from her...

Both the four brothers got down from their horses and went towards their mother.... dhara's eyes filled with tears of happiness and contentment.....
They together took her blessings....
She raised her hands for blessings and in trembling voice, she said " kalyaan ho"
Dhara streched her hands before them and they shared a group hug..
They went towards krishna....
Just then , devika , Draupadi Malini and Subhadra came out of their palanquin....
They too took blessings from dhara...
They hugged dhara and shred happy tears....
Dhara did aarti to Prithvi and devika first..then Dhananjay and Draupadi..then Nakul and Malini and at last Subhadra and sahadev...

Their eyes unknowingly welled up when they entered their palace...back to their home after 14 years....
.
.
Next day , early morning,
The whole Swarnaprastha looked more shining today as today the palace is going to welcome their princes and princesses....after long dreadful years

" Daasi .. everything should be well and grand...it's Swarnaprastha's princes and princesses are going to come.. .." devika ran here and there in hurry and ordered daasis to do necessary arrangements...

" Yes jijji... except prathi and abhi , our other children are coming here for the first time..." Draupadi remainded them...

" Yes jijji... I'm so excited to meet them...how they should be like? Oh god I can't wait..." Subhadra almost jumped as her motherly feelings elated her....

" Yes jijji...me too..when will bhrata drishtadyumn come? " Malini asked to which devika nodded her head as If she don't know...

Just then, they heard an announcement that Dwarkadhish Sri krishna was here ....at the palace gates along with princes and princesses.... everyone's eyes lit up in joy as they are going to welcoming their princes....
Draupadi and Subhadra's eyes got streaming with tears .... their heart beated faster to meet their sons and daughters....
Draupadi, for her first son Abhimanyu and her little princess Indrajaa....they were the two whom she send to dwarka....and shrutkarma and agnijaa to panchal...
Subhadra for her son satanik along with her little princess sumitra....

Their happiness had no bounds as they ran out of the palace followed by daasis who carried aarti thali behind them....
They reached the palace gates and saw everybody was already present there....

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें