34 : Fire in eyes 🔥

What!!!!!....my ..my.. krishnaa... tell me...tell me .. bhabhisree...who were they...." He shouted....

" I don't know much about it...but I know that they are planning against krishnaa ...i heard it...." Bhanu said...

" You heard it....who said that...tell us bhabhisree who...? " Dhananjay yelled.

" Arya putr dhuryodhan...he bribed to soldiers to make other soldiers unconscious..and also I heard him saying to Drutsena that afterall devika is a puppet and krishnaa is  aim...but it's not aryaputr dhuryodhan who abducted her..it's someone else..but i don't know who it is" bhanu said crying...

Dhananjay clenched his fist and said in anger " I know who it was....i know..it's him... dushassan...."

" That filthy womanizer still behind bhabhisree... shameful" Nakul said in disgust...

" I had forgiven him for tatshree... for Rajmata...but no today...today i won't forgive him..if anything happens to my Krishnaa....then I'll kill him...." Dhananjay shouted in anger...
.
.
At forest behind Indraprastha....,
Krishnaa reached at the middle of the forest but she didn't find anyone....she got down from the horse.... suddenly someone came from back ..tied her eyes with a cloth and dragged her to a chariot....

Dhananjay's Horse went back to the palace....
After a half an hour ride...krishnaa felt like someone pulling her by holding her hairs...

" Dusht... chod mujhe" she yelled....
She heard a laughter which is not so familiar with....

She reached a palace like building which was at the middle of the forest..... someone untied the cloth from her eyes and the first thing she saw  is devika ....

Devika is tied by huge metal chains around her neck and hands....

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She seemed very much tired and exhausted....
" Jijji...." Krishnaa almost yelled amd about to go beside her...

"Why did you come.. krishnaa....why...go ..behen ..go " devika cried...

suddenly a manly figure came infront of her and laughed.....
She looked at the man infront of her and muttered" sindhuraj jayadrath.!!!!!"

She didn't expect him there

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She didn't expect him there...she thought it would be dushassan or his brothers...but he...she got shocked to the core..
" You!!!" She asked in anger..

" Yes darling..it's me.... sindhuraj jayadrath.... we've met early...on your wedding day.." he said in a husky voice with seductive smile...
She looked away in disgust....

" I can't describe your beauty...what a beauty you are ..the very first time when i saw you coming to Indraprastha... I wished that i want  you to be mine...i wanted you ...i was waiting to make you mine...your juicy lips..your lotus scent...aahh..no one will say that you are a maid's daughter.. don't know how that Dhananjay got such a beauty....I wanted you on my bed from that day and look today..i got succeeded in it.. prithvi patni devika is just a way to you..to bring you here ..." he  said  laughing out loud , walking around her...

" You filthy womanizer....I'm a wife ...if my husband knows about it ...then you will know the might of his gandhiva...you can't escape from  his sharp arrows" krishnaa raged in anger

" Yes i know...i know him....gandhivdhari....!!! My foot ..!! " Jayadrath roared....

Hearing her husband's dishonor , krishnaa burned in anger....

" Co operate with me....be mine...I'll give all wealth , position of queen, power..." jayadrath said...

She clenched her fist and about to take out the sword which is kept in a sheath...he swiftly caught her hands....

" Mera hath chod..." She shouted...

He came dangerously close to her....she immediately pulled him and he fall on to the ground....
With anger, he stood up ,held her hands and threw krishnaa on to the ground...

" Krishnaa...!!leave her" devika yelled

"You fool king jayadrath..what do you think of me...if you offer a place in your throne, then I'll come with you...not even in your dreams...I'm gandhivdhari Dhananjay's wife... dwarkanaresh vasudev sri krishna's sister...no one can't even touch me.... you wicked creature...  I'll not leave you.." krishnaa said ..she turned out red into anger..she again stood up...

This time he gave a tight slap on her cheeks and she fell into ground...

he knelt down before her held her cheeks together tightly and said " what do you think of you imperious woman....today nobody can save you... nobody... neither your brother nor your husband..today you will be mine..."

She again stood up and he too ...she show a sword on the hands of one of a guard...she immediately took it up and placed on jayadrath's neck...
But suddenly, she heard a laugh behind....

She looked at the direction and saw dushassan and Drutsena smiling...she saw  Drutsena placing a dagger on devika's neck...

" Drop the sword dwarka kanya...or else your sister in law along with her child will die... because of you" dushassan shouted

Seeing that , krishnaa dropped her sword... unstoppable tears ran down through her cheeks....
Devika fell unconscious and collapse on to the ground...

" Enjoy ... brother...
dwarka kanya ...you are gone.." dushassan smirked and left..

Krishnaa saw devika falling unconscious and about to go near her... jayadrath pulled her by holding her wrist and came dangerously close to her....
She , already got tired...and also felt dizzy....
Jayadrath smiled seeing this ...he threw her to the ground again...she gained courage and stood up....

Her eyes turned red in anger... fire sparkled in her eyes... jayadrath was taken aback....he could see fire in her eyes....her eyes seemed like a ball of fire...

Jayadrath gulped in fear seeing her like this.....
Strong wind blowed which made jayadrath fell down...
He again looked at her in fear...fear is visible in his eyes....

" Murkh.. sindhraj....aaj mein. .. tumhe apni paapo keliye mrityu dand de rahi ho...." She screamed out loud as if something possessed her...

Jayadrath's eyes widened....her eyes turned out to fire....  a roaring fire emerged from the earth and it swallowed sindhu raj jayadrath....
Within minutes, he burned down into ashes....

Krishnaa came out of her anger and seeing this , she sat on floor and cried out Loud " Arya.... where are you..!!!."
.
.
.
................................................................

How is the chapter...
Hope you all like it..if so,
Please vote and comment...

Stay happy
Stay safe 🙏

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें