31 : A good news

On such day,krishnaa and devika was engaged in talking in royal garden..
Devika felt a close relation every time when she is with her...she felt the same closness that she had with Malini...
So after prithvi, she spent most of time with krishnaa chit chatting.. giggling...
So they were spending time together...

Devika felt her head is spinning ...she held her head but unfortunately it was un noticed by krishnaa...
Krishnaa kept walking with her talking...
Devika couldn't control anymore, within no time, she collapsed in to the ground...

Krishnaa got scared....

" Jijji!!!!!"she almost screamed

She went near her and patted slowly on her cheeks..
" Jijji..open your eyes..jijji...jijji.."

Suddenly daasis came running..
Tears started rolling down from krishna's eyes..
She got tensed

" Bhrata..prithvi... please call bhrata prithvi immediately" she said to one of daasi..

Daasi nodded and ran
After a minute... prithvi came running...
He picked her up in bridal style and ran to rajavaidhya sala..
Krishnaa ran behind...
Dhara also came hearing this...
Krishna cried and kept blabbered about what happened in garden to dhaa...
She consoled her..and prithvi who walked to and fro infront of chamber....

Dhananjay and Nakul sahadev too came there as they heard Devika fainted...
Dhananjay got worried seeing krishnaa crying....
He came near her and consoled...
Just then , rajavaidhya came out of the chamber with a big smile on her face....
Prithvi curiously looked at her...

Rajavaidhya said " yuvraj prithviraj , you can go and see her"

"What happened to her..is she ok?" He asked in worry

" Go inside and ask her" she said with a smile...

Everyone looked each other perplexed...
He went inside...
Dhara enquired rajavaidhya what happened..

"Don't worry rajmata..she is perfectly alright...and it's something to be celebrated.. Indraprastha is going to get its first heir... yuvrani devika is pregnant.. rajmata"

Dhara's happiness had no bounds..her first grandchild...the first heir of Indraprastha in this generation...
Krishnaa smiled wholeheartedly and Dhananjay too...
Nakul and sahadev jumped out of excitement...

" Congrats bhrata....!!" The twins pushed the door of the chamber by shouting...

Prithvi who was sitting with devika jumped out of the bed hearing their sound...both ran and hugged Prithvi...

" Ok..ok.. thankyou..now leave me..." He said..
Both moved apart... Dhananjay too hugged his brother and congratulated...

Dhara and krishnaa sat beside her... krishnaa hugged devika...dhara caressed her hair...

" Bhrata... I'm  going to become tatshree... whoaa..." Nakul jumped in excitement

" First you both come out of your baby Character..then get ready to become tatshree of a baby.." Dhananjay teased...

" Ho gya tum logon ka...chalo..putri ko vishram kare do.. prithvi tum uski saath rahna" dhara said in serious tone..

All came out of the chamber... suddenly sahadev asked krishnaa...

" So bhabhisree krishnaa... bhabhisree devika made us tatshree...when it's your turn? when will you give us a little Dhananjay"
Krishnaa's face turned all pink in shy... she looked Dhananjay...

He too blushed but rolled his eyes on sahadev...
But suddenly Nakul shot back..
" It's ok to give a little Dhananjay...but not all his features.. especially his  habit of irritating us" .

Both both didn't even expected that their beloved bhrata's hand will made a tight slap on both 's back....

" Aah....run sahadev" Nakul shouted and both ran from there....

Krishnaa turned all red and shy.... seeing her, Dhananjay chuckled and moved towards her...she gasped and walked backwards until her back hit on pillar..
He bend his head to kiss her cheeks but
She smiled, pushed him and ran away...
He too smiled...
.
.
At night,
Krishnaa sat on the couch beside the window...she looked out of the window, thinking about something and smiling...
Combing her hair with her hands...
Dhananjay came from back and sat beside her..
But she didn't noticed him...a smile crept on his face as he saw her smiling...
He suddenly wrapped his arms around her waist and gave a sudden kiss on her cheeks ...

She looked at him and pouted" why you always scaring me arya.."

" Yes, I'll ...do you have any objection?" He raised his eyebrows
She nodded in no..

" If have, then also i never mind..now tell me what's my dear wife thinking about" he asked..

" About you arya" she replied

" Me...?" He frowned

" Yes..you are such kiddo arya...a cute one..." She winked and pulled his cheeks

" Is it...? Well my age is not to be a kid ..but to have a kid" he smirked mischievously

Hearing his Statement, she turned beetroot red...

" Really arya...?"

" Yes.." he said pulling her closer...

She smiled...
Moonlight fell on her face gave her a divine look...her lotus scent is driving him crazy...he couldn't control anymore..
He smashed his lips on to her....

She too reciprocated the kiss by hugging him tightly..he held her waist..his hands roamed on all over her body ...
he slid her dupatta aside...she hugged him tightly in shy....

He took her in bridal style and slowly placed on bed...
He came at top of hers..
He roamed his hands on her neck and he hoarded his face into the crook of her neck..
She moaned and this made him losing all his senses...
He gave a hickey on her neck...she arched back...
His hands started roaming on her body by pressing and smooching her soft milky skin...
He sucked her luscious lips passionately...and she too gave her best..
His one  hand played on her belly and other on her plump bosoms..
Her fingers entangled in his hairs...she closed her eyes and enjoyed his touch...
He gave a small bite on her lips corner...she opened her eyes..he  looked at her face as if he is asking for permission...
She smiled and nodded in yes..

Within no time, her  lehenga was removed and he for the first time,saw her real , raw beauty.....
It drove him more and more crazy...
She felt her knees gone weak....her lotus scent,her eyes ,her lips ,her curves all made him crazy and crazy ..
She seemed like nectar and he like a warrior who is craving for drink that nectar....
he turned that night into a passionate one...

Moans of pleasure filled the chamber and moon hid behind the clouds in shy by witnessing their union...
Union of shiv - shakti...which made their relationship more stronger...
Today Krishnaa became Dhananjay's and his only in all sense...
.
.
.
.........................................................
I'm not so good in writing romance..so hope you guys like this...
Please vote and comment
Stay happy
Stay safe 🙏

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें