65: Getting Ready For The War

Next day,
A new fresh rays of sunlight touched on the earth....the birds chirped and chanting of mantras echoed in the walls of temple....the scent of fragrance sticks and fresh flowers, the ringing sound of bells made the whole atmosphere divine....

Dhara stood infront the deity , closing her eyes and joining her hands....
She prayed her heart out to almighty...

" O lord shiva, give me courage.. today I'm going to reveal the biggest truth to my sons....I know they will be very happy knowing that their best friend ang raj is not only their best friend but also their elder brother too...but still..I'm afraid ..I'm afraid that how will they react..react to the fact that I hide that from them....but I too wanted confirmation..that's why I didn't tell them....hey bholenath..give me courage.... please be with me...."

Dhara offered pooja to shivling and went out of the temple....she reached at the royal court and took a deep breath...she knows karn, along with vrushali will come here in any time....
She called one daasi and ordered her to call all her four sons and her daughter along with her in laws...
Daasi nodded and after sometime, Krishna along with prithvi, dhananjay,Nakul and sahadev came to her chamber....They altogether touched her feet and she blessed them.

" Maata ...you called us?" Prithvi asked

" Yes putr....but where are the others..." She asked...

" They will come ..they are with children.." Nakul said to which dhara nodded...
After a minute, devika , draupadi, Rukmini , Malini and Subhadra too came inside and greeted her....

" Putro... I've....I've to tell something important..to you all.." she said

" Tell us mata..." prithvi replied

" Putra....do you all remember I said you something in childhood...that you all have a big brother..elder than prithvi..." Dhara said while looking down in tension...

" What ??? Arya have a big brother..?." Devika asked out of shock

" Yes putri..I begot a son before prithvi ...."dhara said with confidence in her face...

" But .. where is he and who is he.." krishnaa asked as she  couldn't suppress her curiosity...

" But you told us that he is no more...." Dhananjay asked....

" But we didn't understand anything...what exactly happened mata.." Malini asked...

" I'll tell you all.." dhara said and started to say how she got her first son and how she lost him...
The brothers stood there silent and krishna smiled as if he knew everything... Rukmini's eyes brimmed with tears while dhara's daughter in laws felt sad...

" so why are you saying about bhrata vasusena now mata?" Rukmini asked and dhara nervously looked at them...

" Be.. because...he..he.. he's ALIVE" dhara said and she looked at everyone to see their bewildered expression and confused glances....

" Yes...he is alive and i found him..." Dhara said gaining courage...

Prithvi moved towards her with a confusing expression and tears brimmed in his eyes...

" Who is he mata...where is he... where is our jyesht bhrata..." He asked

" He..he was ...there... before our eyes and I failed to recognise him...I..I.." dhara cried and prithvi engulfed her into a warm embrace....

" Mata...you are making us confused..he was infront of our eyes...who ?" He asked....

" ANG...ANGRAJ...KARN..." she said and that's it....a the brothers went numb... prithvi's grip loosened on his mother and looked at her with a shocking expression....
Dhananjay cried out of happiness and ran to his mother....

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें