72 : Avenged!!!!

The morning rays of sun fell on the battlefield and the soldiers are already ready with their weapons.....
Dhananjay climbed on his chariot with his gandhiv ,praying mahadev inside and krishna smiled at him....today it's the day of destruction.....day of avenging for the humiliation and insults they gave......

Hours passed by,
Fear of death had eaten up dhuryodhan's confidence and he was ready to face the death...yes he knows that he deserves punishment...and atlast...he felt guilty!!! Guilt on his own deeds....tears escaped from his eyes.....

On the other hand , Nakul and Sahadev disarmed Shakuni and Shakuni is pleading for his life...but no...not today....today he won't be spared ..the basic stone for these whole war should be punished....Shakuni pleaded for help.. dushassan came to help him but it ended in vain...sahadev's grip got tightened on his parasu, ( axe) when he remembered how his father was slayed to death by that filthy Shakuni ...how he plotted against them ..... sahadev was not a person who gets angry so fastly... but today his anger had no bounds.... without wasting time, sahadev swirled his axe against Shakuni and  Shakuni was slayed to death by the hands of Sahadev....

An enraged drutsena came to attack them as he saw sahadev killed shakuni.... drutsena Started to attack Nakul and Nakul with his full strength started to fight back... suddenly nakul's mind  went back to the past ,reminiscing that dark incident....how he dragged devika into the court by captivating her using metal chains and cuffs....
His grip on his spear got tightened....
at Last with the full strength, Nakul stabbed drutsena with his spear and it pierced drutsena's chest.....

Chitrangad got trembled when he got the news that his son drutsena was killed.. poornima yelled in pain and lost her consciousness.... dushassan got raged but dhuryodhan....he just looked at the life less body of his brother and shed tears. ..

" Sorry brother..I couldn't protect you...don't worry the next is mine ..." dhuryodhan said to himself... by each passing second,he was perishing in worry and guilt...
How he believed them....

Uluka shot his Arrow on the arms of vrishketu, son of karn..In rage vrishketu to started to attack him....but when vrishketu got disarmed,karn came there to help him.... karna and uluka fought of hours and ofcourse karna dominated as uluka didn't have any Devine weapons....uluka got exhausted but today , the disciple of lord parasuram will not move backward.....
Remembering his gurudev, karna shot his divine weapon on uluka and he fell on to the ground immediately, losing his life....

Indraprastha army is slowly slowly losing its strength and here dhuryodhan was in dilemma....but bheeshm decided to help him.... bheeshm started to fight with Dhananjay and Dhananjay's arms felt weak as he saw his pitamah infront of him...

" No..no..madhav ..I can't ...I can't oppose my pitamah..." Dhananjay felt weak....

" Parth ...look at him...he himself is giving you a chance ...he wants his death by your hands..that's why he is here and remember...it's his punishment... punishment for keeping silence in that fateful dyut sabha..."
Krishna made him remember...

" Putr Dhananjay...fight with me ..shot your arrows at me...I want to die with your hands...I want to get my punishment...tell putri Krishnaa to forgive me... I'll be happy if I attain my death from your hands...fight with me putra... I'll be proud that my grandson defeated me.." bheeshm said with pride in his eyes.... Dhananjay's eyes filled with tears...

He started to fight with bheeshm and bheeshm too fought back with full strength....tears made their way down through his cheeks while he was fighting and he felt heart wrenching pain.....as a the final move, Dhananjay chanted mantra and  a divine arrow appeared on his bow...with teary eyes, he shot that arrow into air aiming bheeshm...the arrow splited into 1000 and these 1000 arrows altogether hit on bheeshm.....

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें