47 : Celebration

Soon celebration started in Swarnaprastha ....
whole city was adorned by fire works. .....
The subjects of Swarnaprastha got happy in the birth of their new born prince ....

Soon messages were send to dwarka and of course indraprastha....
And whole palace immersed in the celebration....
.
.
Next day,
Soon the news reached dwarka and Indraprastha too ...
Everyone was excited in dwarka too meet krishnaa and the new born......and naming ceremony was also arranged on after 2 days...

Soon the royals from dwarka came with lot of gifts for krishnaa and her baby...
The whole palace filled with happiness and cry of new born...
Krishnaa's eyes filled with tears of happiness when she saw her family members...
Soon the naming ceremony of baby has started....
The royals of panchal were also invited...

" Congrats parth" krishna said to jay which je smiled

" Thanks madhav" he replied..

" now I'll get a disciple...send him to me parth....I'll give him back as strong warrior..." He said

Soon krishna came with baby in her hands...krishnaa wore a simple white lehenga which resembles to Dhananjay's outfit..

krishnaa wore a simple white lehenga which resembles to Dhananjay's outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

everyone looked at him ...
He absolutely looked like his father...
His hazel eyes , his sharp nose,his curly soft locks..but smile resembled to his mother's...
Soon krishnaa and jay sat with their newborn in krishnaa's hands....

" So who will name the child" vasudev asked....

Krishnaa and Dhananjay looked each other and said in unison...
" Madhav..... Govind...."

Everyone smiled and agreed at the statement...
Krishna took baby from the hands of krishnaa and said..

" He's the one who carries his father's valour and one who is a born warrior...his name will remain immortal...so I name him Abhimanyu  which means heroic with self respect"

" Abhimanyu" krishnaa muttered and smiled...

" It's beautiful.. madhav" Dhananjay said...

" Yes ...it will be beautiful....he is my first nephew parth..." Krishna replied..

Everyone blessed the kid and presented a lot of gifts to him... poornima came from Indraprastha to bless the baby....
Rest of them didn't come as they can't bear seeing devavratha putr in happiness...
.
.
Meanwhile at Indraprastha,
Royal astrologer jaimini moved dice here and there on his board and looked at dhuryodhan and dushassan...

" Yes , Rajkumar Dhananjay's son is a powerful one ...he is the one who born on krithika nakshatra...which means his keerti ( fame )will spread in the whole world.... "
Dhuryodhan clenched his fist in anger...

" Tell this much rajrishi....will he become a threat to us? " dushassan asked..

" Umm..well yes, in his horoscope...it's clearly visible that he will... Will.... rule Indraprastha..." jaimini said in fear...

" What the hell are you talking!!!!!"
Dhuryodhan roared which made jaimini shiver in fear....

" It's...it's.... true... Rajkumar..." he replied

" No...I'll never...never let that happen....
dushassan...us dhananjay putr jeevit nahi rahna chahiye...." dhuryodhan shouted..

Dushassan nodded...
But the fact is that they can't even touch his one hair strand ....
.
.
2 years passed by,
Two years passed by like wind passes by and Prathivindhya grown up 3 years old and Abhimanyu 2 years old....
Subhadra is  at 6 th month of her first pregnancy and Malini too....

"Abhi....." Voice of krishnaa echoed in the palace and can hear her anklet sound....
Little Abhimanyu was running in express speed and krishnaa running behind him to catch him.....

" Abhi ruko...." She yelled and abhi giggled and ran again fastly....
Suddenly he was caught by someone and it's Dhananjay...

Abhi giggled and hugged his father by wrapping his tiny hands around Jay's neck...he too hugged little abhi back

" Why were you running...my little warrior" he asked to which he said some  random sounds...

" I'm running behind him for past 1 hour to feed him ..he didn't even looking at the food arya....dekho" she showed him a little bowl filled with fruits....

" Why?" Dhananjay chuckled and asked...

" He's just like you arya ... always behind bows....he didn't even putting that bow down from his hands which sakha gifted him..." She said with a pout..jay smiled at her...
" Like father.. like son krishnaa" he said and smiled

Just then Subhadra came...
" Jijji.... what happened" she asked

look for yourself...your dearest child is not at all obeying me...." Krishnaa complained

" Don't worry jijji...let him come to his maasi ....I'll feed him" Subhadra said

" No bhadra...you don't take stress ..I'll manage.. you take rest" krishnaa said ..

" No jijji..I'll manage..." She said

" Come...come...maasi ki paas ajao" she said to abhi and streched her hands towards him...

He giggled and Within no time he went into her arms and she took him and Krishnaa handed that Bowl of fruits to her...
She went with him...

If he slept....let him sleep there..you don't take stress ok?" Krishnaa said at the top of voice to hear Subhadra as she passed some distance away from them....

Suddenly Dhananjay held her waist and pulled her closer to him
Krishnaa turned red in shy...

" Arya... guards are here.." she said in husky voice...

" So what ? you are my wife ,my child's mother... This much shy...and also now a days you always behind abhi.. no time for me to spend with...." He pouted

" Oh...poor arya...abhi ka dekh bhal kaun karega phir " she asked pulling his cheeks..

" You will make me loose my control with your antics" he smirked and took her hand in his and about to kiss

suddenly they heard footsteps and moved apart....
A guard appeared before them...

" pranipaat Senapati , aapko aur
rajkumari krishnaa ko samrat raj sabha mein upastit hone ka adesh diya hai"
Saying this he left...

Krishnaa and jay looked at each other in confusion and went towards royalcourt ...
Soon others too got present there....

" So.. I have called all of you to inform that  we have got an invitation...." Prithvi said..
And dhara looked tensed..

" Whose invitation bhrata" nakul asked...

" From Indraprastha" prithvi replied

" Indraprastha??!!!" Everyone asked in unison....

" Yes...from Indraprastha...." Prithvi said

" For what?" Sahadev asked in confusion..

" For a feast and DICE GAME" prithvi said
.
.
.
..................................................................
How's the chapter guys...
Trust me it's won't be like that dyut sabha in mahabharat..i will written it in my own style....

And also from tomorrow,my college is going to restart..
I don't know whether I can post my stories or not...but I'll try my best....
May be my updates will be slow ...hope you all understand....

Stay happy
Stay safe 🙏

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें