51 : Exile Life

They started a new life there and really enjoyed it...
1 more year passed by as Malini and Subhadra gave birth to two beautiful baby boys just as their fathers ..and both named them suthasen and satanika....
Devika who was revealed to be pregnant just 2 days after their exile was now delivered a beautiful baby girl just 2 months ago and they named her prathista..

Life of krishnaa and Dhananjay's revolved around their little son Abhimanyu...
His mischiefs increased day by day and krishnaa couldn't control him ...
He is always behind his father to teach him how to deal with bows and arrows...
Dhananjay always said krishnaa that he's exact copy of himself...and one day he will become famous in the name of his son....one day he'll known as Abhimanyu's father....

" Maata ....." Abhimanyu ran towards his mother and tightly hugged her legs ...
She picked him in her hands....

" What happened...?" She asked...

She was busy with Malini and Subhadra in their kitchen ....
" What happened abhi..did you get hurt..?"

She again asked checking his legs and arms as she saw his sad face...
" Maata...will you play with me?" He asked in a cute voice....

Malini and Subhadra chuckled hearing his statement and krishnaa looked at him and frowned..
" What are you saying abhi... can't you see I'm helping your maasis and jyesht mata
Now don't disturb me ...go and play with bhrata prathi.." she said

" no maata ...bhrata is playing with baby prathista ..he is not even allowing me to play with her as he was playing..." He said with a cute face...

" Is it so? He didn't allow you? ...don't worry... jyesht mata will ask him... draupadi, your beloved son prathi had hurted my abhi...let him give punishment..." Devika said with a fake angry face just to console him...

" No...thesht maata...( even though he speaks very well, some words are still confusing to him...so ,he can't say Jyesht mata.. ) don't scold bhrata...he didn't tell me to go away from her...but I want to play with someone big..." He said

" Ok..then play with sutsena or satanik" krishnaa said

" jijji. ..They are sleeping...we came here just after making them sleep..." Malini said...

" Ok...now our little abhi is bored ..our job was also almost done...so let's play blindfolded ..." devika asked...

" What's that play thesht maata" abhi asked with his innocent eyes..
She went inside her hut and bought a piece of cloth ...

" That... we'll blindfold your maata like this.." by saying this she blindfolded krishnaa...

"And she will now catch us..." Devika added

" Wooaaa" abhi clapped and jumped in excitement...

Soon Everyone ran around her and Clapped their hands to drew her attention...
Abhi giggled and ran and krishnaa tried to found him...but went in vain...

Just then , prithvi , jay , Nakul and sahadev came after collecting their alms and seeing the gathering around the hut..they first scared a bit but when they saw them giggling ... they too smiled looking at each other...
Krishnaa was searching for someone to caught with...
But she didn't caught anyone...
Nakul pushed Dhananjay forcefully and he straightly landed infront of krishnaa...
Her lips curved in smile as if she got someone...

" I caught you jijji.." krishna wrapped her arms around him and said thinking that was devika...
Devika chuckled..

" Jijji...when did you became muscular....no..no .... wait it's.....ar..arya.." she said stammering...

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें