63 : 'Love' From Dwarka

"Charu is coming...." Somebody muttered under his breathe and blushed heavenly and ran towards his chamber....

On the other hand,
Draupadi and Dhananjay decided to talk to Prithvi and others once ... .
They talked to Prithvi, dhara and others about uttara and Abhimanyu and they too agreed and decided to ask her hand officially to king virata today in the presence of krishna....

" Arya...we have to ask Abhimanyu once right?" Krishnaa  asked while returning back to their chamber..

" I too think so krishnaa..you do one thing..you ask him now ..we have no time ..." Dhananjay stated his opinion to which krishnaa accepted...
.
.
" Mata.."Abhimanyu called as he entered into krishnaa and Dhananjay's chamber..

" Aao putr" krishna said with a sweet smile

" You called me mata ?" He asked

" Yes putr...I called you... now listen to me calmly.. please don't get  tensed ok?I'm going to ask you the most important decision of your life" She said

" Mata I'm getting tensed when you speak like this ..tell me mata .." he said and krishnaa placed both hands on his hands ..

" Putr ...me and your pithasree has decided to ask matsya princess uttara's hand for you....you know as per your horoscope,we want to do atleast an engagement for both you and prathi.. so do you have any objection? Can we proceed.,?" She asked,her eyes shined in hope...

" Maata...I ..what can I...I didn't even met her ..it's ok if you choose her for me..but don't you think it's so sudden?our war preprations is also going and you know mata tatshree will announce that at any time" he said and krishnaa  smiled

" Don't worry putr ...you can meet her as she will come today at our palace and you can talk with her..and I'll give the opportunity to meet her ...and about war, tatshree will do nothing in all sudden..trust me" she said and he looked at her...a small smile adorned Abhimanyu's lips as he saw his mother smiling... nothing is important for him that his mother's smile..

" As you say mata.." he assured her and walked out of the chamber leaving a happy Krishnaa behind...
.
.
In shrutkarma's chamber
A small mountain of angvastr can be seen all scattered on the bed and Kirti is getting ready soon as possible as he can....a smiling Abhimanyu came to his brother's chamber to inform him about his and uttara's alliance but stopped on his tracks immediately as he saw his brother's urgency to get ready...

Abhimanyu slowly walked towards him and called him by patting on his shoulders... shrutkarma startled a bit and turned..

" Bhrata you scared me.." he said

" What? The one and only Shruthakirti, who not scared of anything got scared because of my mere touch ..tell me what's happening" Abhimanyu asked.. mischievousness was clearly visible in his eyes..

" Nothing...bhrata I'm getting ready... mamashree will be here at any time.." he said and his cheeks unknowingly turned red...

" Ah...so my little brother is anticipating mamashree's arrival...ok..ok... but tell me one thing kirti ..why your cheeks suddenly turned out red....is this also because of the arrival of mamashree?" Abhimanyu questioned and this time kirti blushed badly...

" Bhrata you know the reason....Charu ...Charu is coming...I'm going to meet her after a long time...even I am thinking about to go to dwarka with pithasree but look she is going to come...here..." He said in all excitement and both brothers broke out into pearls of laughter..

" Ok my little brother..you get ready..I'll..I'll come after.." Abhimanyu was about to say further, shrutkarma stopped

" No bhrata..I know you have something important to tell with...tell me it's ok..."

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें