46 : Birth of a Gem

Nakul and sahadev filled their bride's partition with sindhoor...and made them wear choodamani...
Soon the marriage ceremony was over...
Both brides and grooms took blessings from bheeshm and other elders..

Subhadra became so happy that now she is going to stay with her jijji..
She gave krishnaa a tight hug....
Seeing this, Dhananjay  gasped..
" No this girl won't leave her alone..."he muttered under his breathe

He slightly signalled sahadev to come near and said to him
" Better ask your wife not to take my wife as earlier before...ok or else I'll ..?"

" No bhrata ....I'll tell her.." sahadev said in fear ...As he knows, what he said before...
Krishna Chuckled hearing his parth's statement...

A grand feast was arranged for all of them..
All sat there in the grand dining hall of Swarnaprastha and started having their food...

Dhananjay frequently looked at his wife and found her swaying Little prathivindhya in her arms to make him sleep...
He smiled at it and thought how will she handle his little munchkin...

All had their feast...
It's evening now...
Both Subhadra and Malini bid goobye to their family with tears and also finished other rituals ...
Rukmini stayed back with her son as she came after long time to meet her family and decided to stay with her family for some days...
But krishna went back to Dwarka as he had some important works..
.
.
At Indraprastha,
An angry Drutsena was seen walking here and there in his room...
He threw all things here and there in frustration...
Shakuni enters the room and consoled him..

" Kya hua mere bachche.." he asked

" That dwarka kanya...i want her.." Drutsena said

" But how putr....? He is already that sahadev's" Shakuni asked ti which he smirked in anger..

" Sahadev's...my foot!!!.she'll be mine..."he said

" How... my putr?" Shakuni asked to which he smirked

" I don't know mamashree..but we want to plan something.. something big that can trap all that sheep gang together." He said with an evil smirk

" Don't worry... mamashree is here... I'll handle everything" shakuni said in cunning voice
.
.
A month passed like this...
The whole Swarnaprastha was calm and quite ...
Everything went fine and the subjects were satisfied with their rule and the kingdom glowed in prosperity...

Today was a special day, it's krithika day..
Believed to be the birth day of godess lakshmi...
Every house in Swarnaprastha glowed in light of  small diyas...
Palace of Swarnaprastha also looked grand and  beautiful in light of earthen lamps.....
The grand courtyard was filled with full of diyas...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Everyone was there at the courtyard .. lighting diyas .. smiling laughing and giggling...

Krishnaa too joined them even though she is heavily pregnant and it's her 9th month and her baby bump seems like her baby would pop out of her at any time...she could barely bend ,walk or sit...but still she joined with them....

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें