56 : Double Happiness

Aa...arya...I can't..." She screamed out...
He looked at her in shock....

Dhananjay's pov
I literally got shocked seeing her condition ....I can't leave her now so I called bhabhisree devika , Nakul  and sahadev at the top of my voice....
I think they heard me, they came running into our hut and then saw my krishnaa crying ... holding my hands..
bhabhisree came and sat beside her.. soothing her hairs...
I slowly turned to go outside but suddenly I felt a tug on my hands..
I turned to saw my krishnaa holding my hands ,looking at me with teary eyes....

The sight I saw was horrible...she was sweating profusely and her angvastr almost got wet in sweat...
I could see her beautiful lotus shaped eyes full flushed in red and tears flowing like stream from her eyes...
He hair messed and her face turned blood red colour...
She is screaming and wriggling her legs in pain...

No...I can't see .... I can't see it anymore...I freed myself from her grip and was about to moved out but suddenly I heard nakul's voice..
" Bhrata..stay here...I think she needs you now"
I saw behen malini closing the door..
I nodded and sat beside her...
Now she's crying very badly...
No I can't hear it...I closed my eyes tightly but bhabhisree devika said me
" No.... jay..don't loose your courage... Give her support...now she needs your support more.."

She is screaming out of pain...
She slowly leaned and laid her head on my chest as I sat down beside her...I firmly held her hands....
I can't see her face as her back is facing me...
I could feel her body getting heating up....she dug her nails into my rough hands in pain and blood started spotting like beads from the scars...
But I just don't care....now all that matters is my wife....my love who is struggling with her labour pain ...on my chest....
I can't see her face but I can hear her cries...
" Krishnaa please... don't worry..it will be fine..." I consoled her...
Yes, Its not her first time I know that but I have never seen her like this before...
It's true that I saw her pain when she was about to give birth to  Abhimanyu but I was never with her for her  other 2 deliveries...and
Today for the first time, I'm seeing her struggling..
devika jijji and Nakul is saying  her to push hard...
And I too said her to push ..she just again tightened her grip on me...

I continuously kissed her temples to ease her pain and to distract her...
With my other hand , I soothed her head...
I could see bhabhi devika continuosly rubbing her other hand and wiping off sweat from her face..
I again insisted her to push hard and this time she tried using her full strength....
She arched back and I  looked down when I heard a small groan...
I saw a baby figure in  Nakul's hand...it's body was covered with water and traces of blood...

" Omg!!" A word escaped from my Mouth...

My krishnaa is still on my chest...
My tears blurred my vision... finally!!!!
My little munchkin, my third treasure is here....
I kissed my krishnaa so hard on her head...but wait!!!!
I can still hear her cries ...she is again crying...
I looked at Nakul in confusion and just then he looked at me in astonishment and exclaimed..

" Bhrata!!!! it's TWINS "

Oh my lord rudra!!! My heart beated so faster when I heard that word from his mouth...Did I heard right? Or its just a dream...no..no...I heard right...he said that I'm going to have twins....
Hey bhagwan, now I'm on cloud nine..no..on cloud ten...my children...
My trance broke when krishnaa again tightened her grip on me...
My eyes are turning moist....my vision is getting blurred due to that....am I crying?
If yes, then let it be... I let my eyes shred tears...tears of happiness
Her head almost rose up from my chest,  and again she screamed....I again  soothed her head and she threw her head  on to my chest...she fell unconscious on to my chest...
I heard a small cry...
Again I saw Nakul taking a baby figure..
Within this time , devika bhabhi cleaned other baby and Nakul handed my second child to Malini...

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें