49 : Revealed!!!

" AGNISENI????" Guru Dron exclaimed as everyone can hear him clearly...

" Agniseni?? Who??" Chitrangad asked...

" No... she's not an ordinary girl as you all think...yes she herself is agniseni... daughter of fire" dron exclaimed...
Dhananjay looked at him in shock....

Guru dron immediately left the court amd Dhananjay got confused that why Guru dev said such a statement about his wife...what does he meant by that she is daughter of fire...

" Putri ... please hear me once..." dhara who was Standing like a stone watching the whole scenario ran behind krishnaa....

"Pithasree!!" Suddenly all heard the roar of dhuryodhan...

" No ..you can't free those devavratha putr...you don't have any right...i...i only have the right on them...." He shouted..
Everyone looked at dhuryodhan...

" Dhuryodhan.... don't you get satisfaction??...what all things that happened here at this royal court will be always remain as a great disgrace to Indraprastha.... and you again want more ...shame on you... I'm ashamed to say that you are  my grand child..." Bheeshm stood up and said in anger...

" Pithasree...you have promised me that you will support me and my children... remember your promise pithasree that you will serve those  who was sitting on the throne of Indraprastha.. " Chitrangad remained him...

Bheeshm clenched his fist and sat back to his throne...

" Mere bachche... there will be protest among the subjects and courtisans itself if we close them in dungeon... instead send them for exile....not for 1 or 2.. but for 14 years ... that time is enough for us to conquer everything... I'll manage the rest" Shakuni murmured to dhuryodhan's ear....

He thought for a while and said....
" Ok...so, I still have the ownership on these 4 brothers and I'm ordering them to go for an exile of 13  years and 1 year incognito..... along with all your wives ....in these 14 years, you can't receive help or hospitality of any other kingdoms....if we found out any one of you while you were in incognito...then , you all have to go again 13 years of  exile.... like this, if you successfully complete your exile...then , we will give back your kingdom with due respect..." Dhuryodhan said to which everyone got shocked....

The 4 brothers clenched his fist in anger ...
" So, what's your decision pithasree..?" Dhuryodhan asked Chitrangad...

Chitrangad slowly stood up from the throne and announced " as per rules and regulations, dhuryodhan had attained you all as his slaves...he has the owner ship on you all and you all have to accept it...so I accept it....I , maharaj chitrangad is commanding you to go for an exile of 13 years And 1 year of incognito...."

This time prithvi got up and said...
" Ok...we accept that...but before that we have to go to Swarnaprastha to do necessary arrangements for our journey and we have to meet our subjects..so let us do that."

" Ok..." Chitrangad said..
The 4 brothers joined their hands each other and stood up ..

They walked to the centre of the hall...
Prithvi shouted " mark my words dhuryodhan.. now we are obeying your order ..but after  14 years, when devavratha putr return, we'll come to snatch our rights not your orders..."  

"Dhuryodhan... remember...you will get punishment for what you did for sure...
Dushassan... don't forget ...your death will be with the hands of mine....
It's the beginning of the end .... maharaj chitrangad... everyone in this court  who witnessed the deceit we were subjected to along with the humiliation of two innocent women ...yet remained silent will have to die.... RIVERS WILL TURN RED WITH BLOOD.. THERE WILL BE MOUNTAINS OF SEVERAL HEADS... THERE WILL BE A CATASTROPHE.. THERE WILL BE A GREAT BATTLE.. THE GREATEST BATTLE IN THE HISTORY.... EVER!!!!!!" Dhananjay yelled which shook the whole palace....

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें