10:First 'meetings'

It was a pleasant morning....the beauty of nature increased by hitting the first rays of sun....
In panchal , Rajkumar prithvi was standing at the bank of river for surya namaskar...
He was dressed in white..

with minimum jewelleries

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

with minimum jewelleries..and his sacred thread..  a pot of water in his hand and his sword...
After surya vandana ,he returned back..his journey was through a forest..the sun had just rose up...so the dew drops were left in leaves of trees...
He enjoyed the scenery...
But for a minute his breathe stopped as he saw an angelic figure... he could only see her from back..

dressed in white was walking through jungle

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

dressed in white was walking through jungle.. enjoying it's beauty...
He went towards her anxiously..to know who was she...
How a girl lonely in jungle at this time??? he thought he went more and more near her....she turned back , pushed the brushes and saw him.

she turned back , pushed the brushes and saw him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

...and...
His heart skipped a beat...
He lost in her....
She looked just like an angel in white...
Her strong black locks, her black smoky eyes, her tiny nose, her sweet juicy lips..her milky skin...
All he could see is her...her ..and her..
He couldn't see or hear anything rather than her...
She too looked at him.. he is intensily gazing at her
Suddenly her facial expression changed
She was so scared...
He can read it from her face...
She pointed her hands towards him and signalled him to look back...
He looked back and saw a black panther behind him....
He tightened his grip on his sword...
Suddenly the panther jumped on to him...
The sword threw out of his hands as the panther jumped on him..
Both fell down..panther on top of him..he was resisting it with his hands..
The girl felt so sad ...she took the sword of his  in her hands and pointed it towards the panther..now the panther jumped from him and started walking towards her...she with all her strength twirled the sword...
Panther fell on to the ground...
But this made it more furious..
It ran towards her .. she closed her eyes and streched her hand with sword...
Suddenly prithvi came from side ,held her hand and both together stabbed the panther.... falling it into death..
The girl opened her eyes and saw a bleeding pather lying on floor and she felt a strong hold on her hand...
He suddenly left her hand ...
They started walking..
" Are u ok"? He asked

Destiny : Dhananjay ki Draupadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें