🧸Who leaved a child here..?🧸 (chap. 1)

"It was a normal day..well in Nevada it was normal now that there was peeps dying and blood everywhere. Sanford and Deimos were walking while talking to each others but they were cut off by a sound coming from a box"

Dei: Did you hear that San ? *he asked while looking at him*

 San: Yea i did * he respond while graping his hook*   

"Both man looked around, the sound came again they both looked at the direction it came from. They saw a box the mans didn't really know what could be inside of it, Deimos without hesitating open the box....A CHILD ?! They were shocked a child in Nevada alone ? strange" 

San: What is a child doing here alone?! *he said while putting his hook in his pocket*

Dei: Why are you asking me i don't know either *he said while looking at sanford*                             

" A silent appear. They both didn't know what to do if it was a good idea to pick you up to the'r  house the mans looked at each other"

San: Well we can't just leave a child alone *he said while rubbing his neck*

Dei : You are right *he said while picking you up* Let's bring them to our house they look tired 

"the mans start walking to the house, meanwhile you were confused you didn't know who they were and you didn't really understand what they were doing bc you are still little you were a child"

<<After a while they arrive to the house>> 

San: Hey Hank! We are back and we brought someone with us.  

Dei : Yup we do have * he said while still caring you*

 Hank: Who did you bring now- *he said while looking at them, he was shocked but you could't   really see by his mask and goggles*

 Hank: What...the fuck is this child doing with you ? *he said kinda mad but didn't yell for your ears bc you were sleeping*

 Dei: Well...we saw this child while we were walking and chating they were in a box

 San: So we tough about bringing them home so they could sleep

 Hank: *sigh* Fine..but first after the child wake up we bring them to doc to check if they are fine.

Dei and San: Yes sure hank 

"Deimos ,bc he is the one that was carring you, walked to his room and put you on his bed with a blanket so you don't get cold and you could sleep comfortable"

   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAP. 1 hope you enjoy watch it now time for chap.2