💖🌹🔫So now it's over ?💖🌹🔫(chap. 17)

"After a while playing with Skittles, the trio finally came back of the mission. Ofc Hank was covered of the agents blood (not like in all of the episode), but he didn't run this time he just walked to the shower. For Sanford and Deimos it was only their faces so they takes a paper and clean up their faces."

Skittles: Welcome back guys

San: Oh, hey there Skittles, sorry if we taked more then an hour.

Skittles: It's alright we were playing meanwhile.

Dei: Anyways, we have a good new for ya Skittles.

Skittles: Oh, what is it? *he ask getting up to him*.

Dei: Alright so, Hank for some reason wanted to give a visit to the Sheriff.

Skittles: Mhm, what about it ?

San: Well before we tough he wanted to kill Sheriff for what happens last time, so we wanted to like grab him to stop him.

Skittles: Did he hurt Sheriff ? *he said worry*

Dei: Well surprislly (sorry if i did a fault I'm bad :,>), he just wanted to like shake his hand.

San: Tbh, I was pretty surprised.

Skittles: Soo, they aren't enemies anymore ? 

San: That's right.

Dei: But he will still probably keep ya away from Sheriff lol (protective bro )

Skittles: As long as they aren't enemies anymore, I'm happy ! *he said smiling*

"Well they did leave ya (bitch they literally left ya), after some mins Hank come back from his shower, after some mins you were playing with Skittles while Hank was watching you both and Sanford and Deimos were talking."

_____________________________________________________

End of Chap."18"

I didn't know what to put sorry lol