❥🍄🌸get to know each others heh🌸🍄❥(chap.29)

<<Time skip when they all went to see 2bd (exepte darki)>>

Y/N's pov:

"I wake up at the sound like an eraser erasing on an paper with some giggle. I look around noticing that I was in bed, but idk who put me in-"

Darki: Oh, morning there Y/N!

"I look next to me to see Darki with a sketchbook in her hand and an pencil with an eraser in her other hand"

Y/N: Morning *Yawn*

Darki: Did I wake you up? Sorry buddie. Didn't mean to wake you up.

Y/N: It's not your fault don't worry.

"I adjust myself, sitting on the bed and scretching myself(idk how to write deal with it lmao)"

Y/N: What are you doing? *i ask with curiosity*

Darki: Oh, nothing much just drawing some sketch here and there.

Y/N: Can I see ?

Darki: Yea sure here take a look.

*she passes me her sketch book and I took it, we could see drawing of little grunts, paintand pencils, sketches of faces that look't like Sanford and Deimos, and there was some... Eyes? I didn't understand the eyes or if it mean anything but there was also some flowers and they look't nice*

Darki: *giggles* Ya like them ?

Y/N: Yea, they look so good! I didn't know you knew how to draw.

Darki: Guess I'm full of suprise.

"After about 10mins of her drawing and me looking she start to make some puns here and there. They were pretty funny, some I didn't understand but still laugh. "

Darki: And then he said-

*Door opens*

Dei: Yo, sorry to slip myself here but doc wanna talk to you Darki.

Darki: Oh okay, I be right back kiddo.

"She gived me a head pat, puther sketch book and pencil on the bed and start to leave. So I was infront of Deimos just kinda doing an eye contacte battle. "

Dei: Yea I bet none of us will blink like come on we don't have actualy eyes-

(SHUT IT DEI YOU MOTHER-)

"After that-- he joined me in the bed asking some question of what me and Darki were doing. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"After what felt like- almost an hour an knock came on the other and opend, this time it was Sanford. "

San: Oh heya Y/N, and Dei what are you guys doing?

"He asked while starting to walk tower us"

Dei: Oh were just chatting sanny dw.

San: Well I tough about going getting groceries wanna come Dei, and Y/N if doc is alright with it ofc.