🔫🚬💥So what now ?🔫🚬💥(chap.9)

"You were still playing with the toys Deimos got for you, Sanford and Deimos was watching over you and listening to the TV because Hank was still taking a shower, he mist have killed a lot of agents to be covered in blood but OFC you didn't see him covered in blood of how fast he run. So basically Deimos was for sure tired he yawns every 5 mins"

San: Dei if you are tired go get a nap. *he said touching his shoulder*

Dei: Me tired? Never I would be tired. 

San: If you aren't tired like you are saying, then why do you yawn each 5 mins?

Dei: Just bored yup

"Sanford put the head of Deimos on his chest"

San: Sleep already you chuckle-head, you are just making yourself even more tired I keep an eye on the child don't worry dear *he said kissing his forehead*

Dei: Fine..* he said kinda blushing and closing his eyes (yep they have eyes lol don't ask this is the magic of Wattpad and other) *

Y/N: Is he okie ? *you said while looking at Sanford*

San: Yea don't worry kiddo he is just tired of what was happening. *he said chuckling a little*

"After like 5 mins, Hank got out the shower (FINALLY we did guys LOL!)"

San: Well look who is finally back from taking a shower.

Hank: Very funny San. *he said and looked at you* How was it kiddo? *he asked*

Y/N: It was fine all I did was watching the TV and eat cookies * you said cuddling the teddy Deimos gave you*

Hank: So that's why Deimos had a teddy and a doll with him ? 

San: Yep, it was for the child.

Hank: Well that's nice of him I guess.

San: Can you watch the child now? I wanna go sleep and put Deimos in bed also. *he said starting to carry Deimos*

Hank: Yea sure go sleep with your boyfriend. *he respond walking to the couch*

San: One day Im sure you have a bf or gf, even tho i rarely saw girls in Nevada-

Hank: Whatever I ain't gonna have someone to love im asexual San.* he respond looking at him kinda mad ( That's my AU alright, Im not sure that he is asexual in the canons)*

San: Yea yea night *he said walking to his room with Deimos*

Hank: *sigh* Those love birds..Hey kiddo.

Y/N: Hm ?

Hank: You did go outside didn't you? *he said looking at you*

Y/N: Noooo..?

Hank: Kiddo don't lie I know you did go outside.(then why your asking you dum-)

Y/N: Yes I did..But how do you know ?

Hank: I putted a knife on the couch if you noticed it and you are looking like you were running because of you are sweetening (even after an hour child Y/N be sweating lol).

Y/N: Oh so this is where the knife came from- *you answered getting a knife out of your a- I mean pocket <>,<>'* 

Hank: Yep, it was a test to see. So what did you do outside ? *he asked laying on the couch*

Y/N: Well I wanted to see the clown again (Tricky) because it was fun playing with him while you were gone

Hank: stupid clown *he mumbled ( jealousy probably lol)*

Hank: Whatever, did you call him ?

Y/N: Well I didn't really know how to make him come like last time so I was walking and saw a building, I wanted to see if you guys would probably be there, I walked in and saw someone with a sheriff hat he did look pretty cool.

Hank: Wait...WHAT?! *he said getting back up from laying on the couch trying not to scream on you ( AWWWWWW how sweet of a bloody thirsty killer :D)*

Y/N: He did n't hurt me or anything tho-

Hank: Well i don't care if you didn't get hurt, even tho if you got hurt I would care, but did he like try scary you to leave or treated you *he said kinda worried*

Y/N: Nop, he just told me that I should leave this building so I left.

"Hank try to calm and takes a deep breath, you were confused of why he was looking angry ,(yes you have a dumb brain like me got it XD)"

Hank: Alright Im gonna take a nap cya kiddo. 

"Welp you were alone again, you didn't want to watch the TV anymore and didn't want to play you tough of sleeping but you didn't know in who's room you sleep in this time, you lay on he couch and try to sleep, you didn't take much to sleep but you were sleeping now"

____________________________________________________________________________

end of chap. "10" Why I ain't changing the numbers chap. bc they are not at the good places? Bc Im fucking lazy there now ima continue the others chaps.