👛🛒🛍🧸So who I paying?-🧸🛍🛒👛(chap.30)

Dei: Hey San, Darki want us to bring her an agent suit medium.

San: *looking at the list for the grocerie* An agent suit? Why do she need that?.

Dei: Apparently doc as a mission for her to dress up as an agent.

San: Hm.. Maybe he is going to send her to try and get information about the A.A.W.H

Dei: Yea probably.

Y/N: What are we going to buy?

San: Well if you want, you can take the list and tell us watcha think?

Y/N: Yay!

"Sanford gives you the list and you took it starting to say everything on the list, you looked so adorable. It was just like if you guys were a family you tough."

"But talking about family.. Where's yours? Right now all you remember it was being in like water maybe but couldn't see, everything was black."

"It was like you were floating in the middle of the ocean (there's no ocean in Nevada lmao)but you could breath. You could also hear voices but they were muffled. You start to get lost in your mind..."

Dei: Kiddo are you okay?!

San: Y/N! Wake up chucklhead!

Y/N: H-Huh?..

San: Oh thank jebus your okay, is something on your mind y/n?.

"You didn't realize but you were laying on the floor, did you really lay while thinking of.. Whatever let's not bring this up."

Y/N: S-Sorry if I scared you, I didn't me-

Dei: Kiddo it's okay , as long as your fine everything is good.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"After finaly finishing gettting the groceries y'all realized about darki's request of bringing her an agent suit."

"You all went to the clothes store exepting to find agent's clothes most for women- Luckily there was. "

Dei: Alright let me check the Sms. For a sec. Yep she need a meduim one.

San: Oh look there is, and there is even an----nevermind that ain't really looking for work.-

Dei: What ya mea- Oh. Yea let's just go.

"You were confused by that trying to see what it was. Bbuuttt, Deimos grabed your arm to go in the other way."

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚛: 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚏, 30,45€ 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎.

Dei: Yea sure- crap. Um sanny boy, did you bring your wallet??

San: *sigh* You forgot yours didn't you?

Dei: Yes..

San: Your lucky i know you or beacause of you we would have wasted our time.

"Sanford did sound annoyed but he buyed at the end and Deimos would just be apologizing over and over while having the groceries in his hands. "

✩*⢄⢁✧ 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐘/𝐍? ✧⡈⡠*

"Pretty short sorry lol, I'am already working on the others chap. At the same time lol"