✨🧸💉Everything is gonna be fine✨🧸💉(chap.21)

"After a while sleeping you wake up, still traumatized of what happen and what you saw. It was too much for you, you were still so small for that. It was the first trauma you have ever have and hope you won't see worse then that."

"You decided to go see the others thinking that it could also be just a bad nightmare probably (yep a nightmare totally :D), you get up walk to the door and leave the room hugging the teddy in your arms. You walk to the living room and see the others chatting and not talking about what happen, it was probably a nightmare after all..Right ?"

"You were standing there not knowing what to say, should you say about that 'nightmare' you had? Should you ask them what happen ? You didn't really know if it was actually a nightmare, but you hope it was."

Skittles: Oh! Morning Y/N ! *he said waving at you*

"You then stop over think and wave at Skittles that made the others look at you."

San: Heya kiddo, did you sleep good ?

" You hesitated to tell them the true or just lie."

Y/N: ..I had a nightmare..

Dei: A nightmare ?

"You just nodded looking down not wanting to look up. You felt someone grab your hand and make you sit on the couch your head on their lap, it was Hank ( FATHER HONK I REPEAT, FATHER HONK XD)."

Hank: Can you descrip that 'nightmare' you had ?

"You hesitate to say about it but you nodded and start to explain what you saw."

<<After you explain>>

San: So that's your nightmare kiddo ?

"You nodded"

Sheriff: Weellll..erm..It wasn't an night-

"Sheriff got cut of of Deimos hand on his mouth."

Dei: Shut it Sheriff.

Sheriff: F-Fine sorry..

Hank: Don't worry kid, I and the others will protect you from this black man (RACIST/J ).

"You smiled of what Hank said, you felt safe now and started to forgot about that 'nightmare'."

San: How about letting the kid see Tricky, it's been a while and they probably miss him.

"Your eyes could let out some sparkles, you really wanted to see how Tricky was, it's been a while that you didn't see him."

<<After y'all were outside lazy lol)>>

Dei: Wait, how can we bring Tricky here again ?-

Hank:*Sigh* Let me take care of it.

"Hank walk a little bit to be not too close to the others."

Hank: *Grab sweet and sour sauce from no where* Tricky I have got your sauce.

"The floor start to shake like it was about to open, a stop sign start to come from the floor speed to Hank and circle around him. That was...well...not really normal but it only shocked you the others had a face of 'yea that's normal'. After it did like 5 circles around Hank something jump out of the floor, it was Tricky ( OMFG CLOWN :OO)."

TRICKY : D1D 1 H3AR "SW33T AND S0UR SAUC3" !!1!111!!!!!

Hank: Yea you did.*he said giving the sauce to the clown* And we bring someone you probably be happy to see again. *he said pointing at you*

"The clown takes the sauce and looked at where he pointed. The clown looked...Well his face didn't move he just stares at ya, after he start to run at you and hugs you."

TRICKY: YAY !!!11!1!1 CL0WN HAPPY 11!!!!!1!1! *he said hugging you*

"You hug back and smiled happy to see the clown again, it's been a while you didn't see him."

"You and the clown start to talk, some time he was making some jokes for you, you laughed smiled. While you and the clown were chatting and laughing, Sanford and Deimos were talking, Sheriff and Skittles were also chatting and eating a hot dog, for Hank he was staring at you and the clown to be sure he wont try harm you and also some times looked at Sheriff to be sure he don't make his brother ( Skittles), sad or upset."

____________________________________

End of chap.21 

(READ PLS THX 👇)

Sorry for my break y'all I just got stressed over some homework and was sad of something that happen at school, so I hope you accept my apologies <3 (I will probably now take a lot of time to make the others chaps. so yea)

(BTW, don't forget to always drink and eat it's better to not force yourself and have a nice day/night <33 ) 

(here an Sanford and/ x Deimos I saw on google not by me )