🥀⚠️🔪one step closer-🔪⚠️🥀(chap.32)

"You were left alone in your room, well not really alone when you have your teddy bear. You stood up after what felt like half an hour when in reality it was only 2mins that you stayed still. You walk out of the room looking left right and walk to the left."

"You went in the living room to see 2bd talking to Deimos, Sanford drinkig a cup of water next to the counter and Hank on the sofa looking at the... Wall.. Let's not question that-"

"Where is Darki?"

"This was in your mind, where was she? She didn't just disapear when she left the room did she? You start to walk to the sofa, next to Hank being busy we could say, with a confused look on your face. Shedon't have teleportation do she? But how would she have this kind of-"

?? : Hey, sorry if I took long time. How do I look?

"You look't to where the voice came from to see Darki, the grunt mask she made on her forehead hiding her eyes only able to see her mouth. She was wearing an costume in grey, black , white with 3 yellow buttons closing the suit. A red well done tie on her neck, a grey pant and black shoes. She didn't have the sun floating next to her head,instead she had a pin of the sun on the suit and she didn't have a book on the instead it was an hat kinda red grey, something like that."

"The others also look't at her. Sanford had a smile of 'it suit's you well' with a thumb up, Hank finally woke up from staring at the wall and just nods, Deimos looks amazed while kinda jumping and 2bd just gave a nod"

2bd: Look's good, it should be enough for you to not get regonized but- what with the sun pin? *points at Darki's sun pin*

Darki: Well, I felt pretty lonely without this bud!

2bd: *sigh* Alright, whatever it shoudn't ruin the plan.

Hank: I'am going to get Skittles have fun with your plan- *walking away*

San: What, why now?

Hank: Because it is 3:P.M and I don't trust sheriff much with my brother after he killed him. *looks at Sanford while opening the main door*

"His voice sounded like they were mad and kinda muffled because of his mask covering his mouth. He opened the door leaving closing behind him, the door slammed kinda loud but not much."

San: *sigh* Hank start to be pretty protective with Skittles.

Dei: Meh.

2bd: Let's stay focuse on the plan for now. So Darki *look's at Darki* do you know what your supossed to do?

Darki(grunt mask): Well, *fixing mask* if I remember clearly. I have to make sure the Auditor trust me and let me join the A.A.H.W to snatch imformation from him and get back here without him noticing it was me.

2bd: *nods* Yes, it is pretty much it.

"Meanwhile 2bd explained what Darki had to do you were sitting on the sofa hugging your teddy bear. After that day Deimos got you this teddy bear, you never went somewhere without it. It make you felt safe and comftarble. Deimos was starting to chat with Sanford who were next to you on the sofa"

༻𓊈𒆜Meanwhile with Hank 𒆜𓊉༺

Hank's pov: