**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✹A beach in Nevada-✹˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞: 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞/𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐏𝐩𝐥 𝐢𝐧: 𝐃𝐞𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐬, 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤,𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐘/𝐍, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 kirbyinnaBox2002

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

"You were sweating every 0,1secs literaly, Oh why you may ask? Because it was fucking hot outside like how is it possible? Did the Auditor do some shit out there! Even doc didn't know how it is hot when the sun got beat up by Hank. "

"All of you five (Sanford, Deimos, Hank,Skittles and you) were dying of how hot it was, even Sanford shirt-less and he is sweating!"

"You were all dying when Darki came in the living room. "

Darki: Hey y'all I got an idea, since it's so hot.

Dei: And what could this idea be.

Darki: How about we go at the beach!

Hank: There is no beach in Nevada.
*he said in a cold voice*

San: And even if there were, we don't have swiming suit/outfit.

Darki: Alrighty so Hank, there is actualy an beach not really far away. And San, nearthis beach there is a store with swiming suit/outfit heh.

"Waiiitttt what? There's actualy an beach in Nevada?! How?? (Wattpad logic ofc🙄🙄💅#badbitch/j) Whatever no time to know how in hell there was a beach they all got up from the sofa to get ready while Darki carried you in your room to help you. "

<<𝔸 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣.. >>

Darki: Y'all getting an tank or what? It's been 30mins right now!

"For the past minuts after Darki helped you prepare and that she got everything ready in her bag the others took their times (and after boys say girls take time to prepare 🙄*cries in genderfluid and trans*). "

2bd: Darki's right, it's been half an hour you guys prepare yourselfs. *he say sighing"

Dei: Well call y'all butts!

Darki: Talk to me like that again and I make sure that you become blind!

"Meanwhile you were in the truck's back, sitting and playing with Skittles, you guys were playing with your teddys patiently waiting, well that's what it looked like. You were just just not showing it because you were playing with Skittles and you had your seat bell on.(or whatever it's called "

<<𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 '𝕗𝕖𝕨' 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣>>

Darki: Finaly!

"They finaly were ready. This time, Hank had took off his coat/jacket and also took off their bandana(I think) and switch it with an cap. For Deimos he put on some sun glasses, with an short and had his jacket around his waist. And for Sanford he still had his sun glasses, had an hat(looking like this- 👒)and had a bag where in it there was; -bottle of water(around 12,2 bottle for everyone) -bandages in case, -an bottle for not get hit by the 'not existeble' Sun(Don't hit me pls I just don't know how it call)-some towles, and a gun with knifes, just in case."