💥🔫 Greeting there kiddo💥🔫 (chap. 2)

<<You finally woke up>> 

"You start rubbing your eyes and let out a soft yawns, you start to look around noticing that you were in a room, you stat to get a bit scary but you got interrupted by someone opening the door"

Dei: Heya kiddo are you up ? *he asked while closing the door behind him

"You could't really talk but you try to say something" 

Y/N: W-who..you..? *you asked softly pointing at the  man with a hat and headphone*

Dei: Oh! my name, well Im Deimos kiddo * he said with a smile* how about you? 

Y/N: ...Y-Y/N..*you said still kinda scared* 

Dei: Aww that's such a cute name *he said while patting you noticing that you were scared* Hey don't worry I won't hurt you or do anything I promise. 

Y/N/ *You nodded with your head* 

Dei: Alright enough blah blah come i let you meet my friends * he said while grabbing you so he could carry you* 

"he start walk out of the room, he walked to the living room where Hank and Sanford were*

Dei: Hey guys! The kid woke up *he said while showing you to them* 

San: Awww they look so cute *he said while looking at you and patting you*

Hank : Alright alright now that the kid woke up let's bring them to 2bd so he could see if they are alright 

"Deimos and Sanford nodded, they leave the house and got in the truck of course Deimos was still carrying you and playing which made Sanford a bit jealous bc he also wanted to play with you Deimos noticed that*

Dei: Psst hey San your jealous? *he asked while looking at him*

San: Well what you think ? Of course I am you are playing with them in front of me 

Dei : Alright sorry here you can play with them *he said while giving you to him*

"So Sanford start being happy and play with you, Deimos was looking at Sanford playing with you he kinda chuckle of how he was playing with you it made him smile" 

<<After finally arriving>> 

"After a while that hank was driving, finally you arrive to the lab, you got out of the truck while Sanford was carrying you he looked at you with a smile"

Hank: Alright let's go see doc now

"they start to walk to the lab, Hank knocked at the door, which got open by 2bd" 

2bd: Oh greeting Hank. What got you here ? Another injure *He said while looking at his tablet* 

Hank: Actually not this time, this time it's for them *he said pointing at you*

2bd: A child ? *he said not that much shocked* Where did the child came from? 

Dei: San and i found them in a box while we were walking and chatting.

2bd: Alright come in so i could check on them. *he said while putting his tablet away*

"you were kinda confused of who it was, meanwhile they walk in Sanford looked at you and said"

San: Hey kid don't worry he won't hurt you he will check if you aren't hurt. *he said while smiling*

"You smiled back understanding what was going to happens and you nodded, he smiled back"

2bd: Alright put the child on the table i check on them meanwhile you guys can like leave the lab and go to the living room i take care.

"They nodded and leaved yo on the table"

2bd: Alright so Im going to see if you are not hurt but first can you tell me your name ? *he said while he start to look on you arms if you had any injuries*

Y/N: ..Y-Y/N *you respond while he was holding your arms to check*

2bd: Alright well Im 2bDammed but you can call me 2bd or doc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAP. 2 I hope you liked it y'all (im doing the others chap. don't worry just have school at the same time lol)