💉🩺Everything gonna be fine 🩺💉(chap. 3)

"After a while of him checking up on you, you didn't have any injuries or a beaked bones"

2bd: Alright Im done you aren't hurt which is pretty good. *he said while looking at a paper*

Y/N: Sir can ask you s-something * you said even hesitating to ask him*

2bd: Sure you can kiddo what is it ? *he said looking at you*

Y/N: ..*you didn't really know what to say bc you didn't really know how to say it but you try* Is the sir with a mask and red goggles in trouble ?

"he didn't really understand what you mean by that but then he remembered what he said to hank when he knocked at his door"

2bd: Oh this don't worry kiddo he isn't in trouble it's just Im use to it that he came erm...hurt yea- Anyways Im gonna get the others to pick you up so you could go with them.

"you simply nodded, after some minutes waiting for them they finally arrive this time it was Hank who was carrying you, even if it wasn't easy to see his face with his mask and goggles you were sure that he was smiling you didn't really know why but you didn't care less you four jumped in the truck and were going back to the house but...poof out of gas lucky you were near a gas station. Hank and Sanford got out of the truck and was pushing it bc they were the mans with muscle while they were pushing the truck Deimos was encouraging them meanwhile you were sitting kinda bored so you joined Deimos. After that Hank and Sanford were tired of pushing the truck so they got in the store to buy water while Deimos was fulling the truck"

 <<After they got home>>

San: Im so fucking tired ima take a nap now *he said after yawn walking to his room*

Hank: Same here night y'all.

Dei: Welp guess it's only you and me kiddo but let's go sleep tomorrow we will play alright ?

*You nodded with a face tired and about to sleep, Deimos carrying you to his bed and sleep next to you* 

<<Next day>>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAP. 3 DONE. I will start others chap. but for now here you go all 🧸🌹💖