🍄🌸🥀..Just as usual.🥀🌸🍄(chap.28)

"2Bd sat on the sofa while darki closed and locked the door, we don't want another surprise quest. After she made sure the door was locked she went to 2bd and sat next to him, on sofa."

No ones pov:

Darki: Soo, what ya here for 2bd?

2

bd: Well I more came here to talk with the others and I didn't exepte see you awak by now, but why are you still awak?

Darki: I could ask ya the same thing bud.

2bd: *Sigh* Good point, are the others awak ?

Darki: Nop, only me. I was playing with Y/N. They such a sweet kid ngl.

2bd: heh, yea. But could you go wake the others for me exepte Y/N ofc.

Darki: Yea sure, but if when I wake up Hank and he beat me up your fault.

2bd's pov:

"While she go wake up the trio I start to take things from my bag I took with me before coming like my tablet, a pen, some papers that has infos about the A.A.W.H if anything new. All the basics thing I take when I come to talk to them. "

Darki's pov:

"I start to think of who to wake up first, Deimos, Sanford and Hank. Yea sounds good, the smallest to the tallest lol"

"I went to the hallwall were the rooms are, I past y/n's room. After walking for not very much I see the lungs cancer gay guy room's (slay😍💅)Time to wake him up ig."

"I open the door slowly making it creak a little, I went in he was sleeping in an- weird possision. Half of his body was on the floor and the other on his bed. I decidate to make him up softly😌"