🔫🧸Y-your alive..?🔫🧸(chap.14)

"Hank looked so happy while hugging Skittles even Sanford and Deimos were surprised, they never saw Hank that happy, well unless Hank saw a cat or a blender he do be happy but he look even more happy hugging his little bro."

Skittle: Hank, can I ask you something ?

Hank: What is it ?

Skittles : Can we see the Sheriff ?

Hank: Why you want to see this guy who killed you.*he sounded mad (well no shit Sherlock- wait im the one writing it-).

Skittles: Well, I still didn't give him the teddy bear- (Nah don't worry you did just this bitch literally ask his agent TO DESTROY IT).

Hank: Just for that..Teddy bear ? With what he did to you he don't deserve it 

Skittles: Well I wanna give him a second chance.

"Hank and Skittles were like kinda arguing,but without yelling or hurt each other, like a calm one. Sanford and Deimos were looking and didn't really know what to do, they didn't know much about it and even if he explain the story it's still a little confusing."

Hank: *sigh* Alright fine..But im coming with you.

Skittles: As long as I can give him the teddy bear you can ^^.

Y/N: Can I also come ? *you asked thinking that he say no*

Hank: Fine you can. 

"Hank looked defeated by his own little bro and Y/N (DOMINATING XD)."

Hank: But let me get ready then. *he said getting up and walking to his room*

Dei: Well ima get ready too-

San: Nah*he replies grabbing Deimos arm and hugging him*. Dei and I are gonna stay at home I will want to talk to you.

Dei: Can't we talk in the truck ?-

San: So you already forgot why I wanna "TALK" to you ?~*he said looking at Deimos in a flirt way (y'all i don't even know what im doing alright 👏😭)*.

Dei: Oh...It was a joke San-

San: Idc joke or not I still wanna talk to you.

Hank: Anyways- Come on Skittles and Y/N, let's go to the truck I will drive ofc.

"You, Hank and Skittles walk to the truck. You go in the back of the truck, Hank on the driver sit and Skittles next to Hank."

<<Time pass>>

"You all successfully arrive in front of the building where Sheriff was, You all got out of the truck and start to go in the building. Ofc it was full of some agents spying to be sure no one be here to kill the Sheriff."

Hank: Skittles you sure you wanna visit the- this guy.?*he asked looking at Skittles*

Skittles: Yea please, if you want I can ask them if we can see the Sheriff-

Hank: And what if they hurt you? That's a no, I ain't gonna let you die again- well I try this time to be more careful.

"You were thinking about a plan or something to distract them or something else not really killing them (even tho I would like to kill th-), you get an idea and tell it to Skittles (because Hank was still thinking of a plan of killing them without you see it or Skittles see it-)."