🌹✨Alright let's set up some rules🌹✨(chap.15)

<<After arriving in the house>>

"You start to walk to the door but for some reason Hank come and made a sigh asking you to like back off, you didn't understand but did it."

Hank: You 2 stay here, Im just going to checks something.

"You and Skittles nodes while Hank go in the house. After some mins of waiting you were bored lucky you Skittles was there and made your boring face run away from him ( tf did i say :,> ). Hank finally show himself back."

Hank: Alright now you guys can come. * he sounded kinda pissed*

"You and Skittles walk in and sit on the couch seeing Deimos and Sanford also sitting on the other couch (there is a billion of couch don't ask lol)"

Hank: Alright so why not we set up some rules now.

Dei: Why tho ?-

Hank: Don't act like you don't know. 

Dei: Alright- * he said already knowing why*

Hank: Alright so ima tell you what rules I was thinking about to set up.

Hank: So first of: 1. No making lot of sound in the morning. 2. No eating all the food because it take time to do shopping with the missions and others- 3. No more flirty thing and other *he said looking at Sanford and Deimos pissed*

San: Dei always start first.

Dei: Not true-

Hank: I didn't finish yet-: 4. Not going outside in building *he said looking at you*.

Y/N: I didn't know sorry. *you said looking down kinda sad*

Hank: Oi kiddo, it's fine you didn't know so it's fine. Anyways-: 5. Not going to see the Sheriff everyday, this one for you Skittles ( lol protective brother ).

Skittles: Fine brother I try.

Hank: *sigh* let me finish the rules.

<<After Hank said all the rules (I was lazy alright :,> >>

Hank: Everyone got it ?

" Everyone said yes"

Skittles: But so can I some time see Sheriff ?

Hank: It depend my mood and as long as I am with you there I let you visit him.

Skittles: Yay! thank brother. *he said hugging Hank* 

Hank: *he hugs him back* As long as your happy and that you are save Im fine with it.

"After this you all were doing things. Hank in his room probably thinking of a plan of killing Tricky ( It's been a while I didn't talk of Tricky o,o rip), to be sure he won't hut Y/N ( protective brother and kid lol ), for Sanford and Deimos they were playing a video game on the TV and for you and Skittles you were playing, he was some time making some funny jokes that made you laugh with him"

<<Time skip>>

"It's been a funny day today but now it's time to sleep, Skittles was sleeping with Hank, Sanford was sleeping with Deimos in his room ( Sanford room and they didn't do anything don't worry alright), so that leaves you to sleep in Deimos room, so yea basically Deimos before he go sleep with Sanford he put you on his bed, put a blanket on you and let you sleep."

____________________________________

End of chap. "16"