🧸🖤💖We meet again🧸🖤💖(Chap.19)

"You were sleeping til you hear a happy voice waking you up."

Skittles: Come one here sleepy bud !, It's time to eat breakfast.

"he sounded very happy for some reason. (that's SU- )

Skittles: I put the breakfast on the table you better wake up kiddo. *he said leaving the room*

"You were still confused why he looked and sounded so happy more then before, you get up from the bed and walk out the room. You then walked to the bathroom to like- you know it lol, after you got to the living room and saw Sheriff and was confused of why he was here, did Hank stop freak him out or something ?."

Sheriff: *Notice you* Oh, morning kiddo. *he said waving at you*

Y/N: Morning Sheriff. *you replies yawning.*

Sheriff: Still tired huh ?.

Y/N: Mhm..*you said going on the couch to watch the TV.*

Skittles: Well too bad sleepy head ! It's time for breakfast. *he kinda yell so you could hear (well Skittles was in the kitchen and you in the living room so ya-)."

Skittles: Anyways here you guys go and eat after we need to see Hank ! *he said putting food for you and Sheriff*

Sheriff: But aren't you hungry Skittles ? *he ask while Skittles was sitting next to him*

Skittles: Don't worry, I'm fine as long you guys eat.

"Sheriff didn't trust his word, he takes some of the food Skittles made for him and  put it in Skittles mouth ( aggressive much Sheriff Hank could get mad ya know). Skittles just looked at him confused of why he did that."

Sheriff: I know you still didn't eat so eat up, it's not like I already did eat at my office before that ninja drag me here so you can be happy. *he said kinda mad*.

"Skittles was kinda surprised from what Sheriff said, he always was scare of him and now he is taking care of Skittles, Skittles just smiled and laugh of how protective was Sheriff. For you, you were just sitting there eating and watching what they were doing, even tho you didn't understand much, you knew it was better then what you were watching on the TV."

<<After finishing eating>>

Skittles : Alright, Y/N are you done getting ready ?

Y/N: MHM ! *you answer with the teddy in your hands*

Sheriff: Well let's go before the ninja kill us. (Sheriff stop saying ninja or you be dead idiot)

"You, Skittles and Sheriff walked out the house, you start walking somewhere but you didn't know where, all you knew was that you had to follow them."

<<After walking>>

Skittles: Alright we arrived, I think-

Sheriff: Skittles- We are literally in the nowhere of Nevada and near a hot dog stand with no building around yet- *he say showing with his hand*

Skittles: You right..*he said defeated (You fail ! XD)*

Sheriff: Don't worry Skittles it's fine.

"While Sheriff was trying to cheer up Skittles who was thinking it's his fault you were behind bored and didn't know what to do. You then hear a sound coming from behind you, you looked but no one, you got confused when the sound came again from where you were looking. You decide to check what it was and start walking over there."

"As soon as you finally reach where the sound came from you realize it was more like..screams..and not happy or joking ones, you take a look to see what was it. You did look scared and just freeze of what you saw, there was blood everywhere and someone dead and looked really dead, you start to look up to see the other person who was also here, it was all black and had flames big. You could not move, you were too scare. (basically you are traumatized-), the black person look behind when you start to cry of how scared you were."

Auditor: Oh..Hello again kiddo. *he said looking at you*

"You could not move or say anything you were scared."

Auditor: Silent huh ? Don't worry I won't hurt you like this grunt, I'm not that cruel to kill a kid dear. *he said chuckling.*

"Without you realize, he was walking to you and sit to be at your level."

Auditor: Oi there, are you scared ? *he said curious*

"You could't say anything at this time you just nodded a yes shaking in fears.*

Auditor: Awww.. Don't worry about that he was erm mean and not kind so yea that's why he is...Taking a nap. (look like Auditor as fail to be a father)

"You then hear a gun shoot near you that almost touch Auditor, you also felled like someone picked you up, it was Sanford ( MAMA SANFORD YAY), Deimos was the one who shoot on Auditor."

Dei : GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE KID BITCH ! *he screamed*

Auditor: Huh?.Me hurting this kid ? I would never, I'm not that cruel. It's getting late for me cya another time kiddo. *he said before disappearing*

San: *Sigh* I knew that Skittles and Sheriff could not handle it.

"Sanford looked at you while you were hugging him shaking."

San: Hey, don't worry everything is alright now.

________________

End of chap."20" Suspense of what while happen next :> because I can.