🍄🥀🧸 playing with plushy 🍄🥀🧸(chap.26)

3rd Person:

"Time skip, you all went to the agency to put Sheriff and went back to the base, while you were playing with your teddy while Darki was watching you carefully play but.. Sanford seem really  was staring at Darki. Maybe jalouse (lol) "

"After you all finaly arrive to the base, Hank got out the truck and imediatly went to the base, Deimos got out and grabbed the supplies they didn't use, when you were about to go out Sanford carryied you and went out of the truck, Darki didn't really look happy now (lmao fight 😍👌)

Hank: Alright, btw Darki there isn't a room you could sleep in-

Darki: Yea dw I have a base to stay lol, but I don't really sleep so yea.

Y/N: You don't sleep at night ? *you said with curiosity*

Darki: Not much but I get enough sleep dw kiddo *she patted your head while noticing your worryied face*

Dei: Well I'm going to my room play games y'all *he said while walking to his room and close it*

" Sanford put you down after his back kinda started to hurt"

San: Hey Darki, can I talk to you in private?

Darki: Yea sure Ig

"Darki followed Sanford to talk in private while you were in the living romm with Hank watching the tv"

"You didn't know why Sanford wanted to talk in private with Darki. Maybe bc she was new to the team? Maybe he want to ask her something ? You didn't know but your sure their gonna be fine"

<<Meanwhile with Darki and Sanford>>

Darki's pov:

"I didn't understand why Sanford wanted to talk to me but if he talk's about the A.A.W.H I'm gonna fucki-"

San: So- I wanted to ask you if you came from the A.A.W.H

"Great, just fucking great. The thing That I don't want him to talk he want to know."

"I was thinking of saying something while he was staring at me patiently but I'm sure behind his glasses he isn't patient rn. "

Darki: Well, no I didn't work for the A.A.W.H all I did was passing by and wanted to give an eye in.

San: Alright, and erm- can I ask you another question and if it felt kinda personel or yout uncomfortable to say I won't force you.

"*alright it can be bad right ? * I tough to myself"

Darki: Alright go ahead.

San: Did you get ussed for an expirience bc I noticed that you didn't look like a grunt.

"*Oh so this is why he was staring at me in the truck? Tough that he was jalouse* I didn't know what to say at this moment, it did felt kinda uncomfortable I just kinda stared at the floor not knowing what to say. Like- what was I suppose to say? Yea when I don't even know this place just wanted to look a little."

Sanford's pov:

"I noticed that Darki was staring at the floor, not knowing what to say. I guess she was uncomfortable for answering. "

San: Hey, if your uncomfortable to answer it's fine I won't force you *I said putting my hand on her shoulder*

"She looked at me and gived me a little smile saying " Thank you " Guess she didn't felt like answering maybe Doc know but I will ask him another day"

Y/N's pov:

Y/N: Hank *I said while looking at them*

Hank: *sigh* What bud?

"He looked mad kinda, I wonder why👀(we all know why) "

Y/N: Do you know why dad went to see Darki ?

Hank: D.A.D?????

Hank's pov:

"Why tf Did they call Sanford rn, Dad? Like if he was his fucking father.. Wtf did Deimos tell the kid ugh"

Hank : Maybe he went to ask her some question, and- why you call sanford dad ?

Y/N: Deimos told me to call him dad and also him too.

"That mother-"

Hank: Well don't listen to dei he is a dumba-.. Butt, dumbbutt yea..

No one's pov:

*After what felt like 10mins, they finaly got back, when Y/N saw darki and Sanofrd they were chatting and kinda laughing, guess it wasn't that bad what they talked about right? "

Hank: What were you guys talking about ?

San: Oh, I just wanted to ask her something really quick.

Darki: Yea, and after we chatted lol.

Hank: Okay, I will be going in my room. Don't you both dare yelling and also say it to Deimos. He is fricking annoying. 💢

San: Alright night lol.

"After about 30mins of you playing with Sanford and Darki, he, Sanford, went to Deimos to kinda talk and remind him Hank is probably sleeping"

_______________________

Yo wassup 😎

So yea btw I gived a little "uptade" to darki's outfit look (I was too lazy to draw so made it in gacha club lol)

I didn't really change much but tryed lol-
Anyways cya tomorow maybe lol