🧸🧷 Teddy broke..🧸🧷(chap.24)

(Y'ALL I DON'T HAVE MY BONE BROKEN ANYMORE SO I'M GOING TO CONTINUE >:D LET'S GOOOOO)

"Y'all were playing Monopoly, you were the one who was infront of all of them but Skittles was right behind ya. (Y'all know that video of like a normal Monopoly but non liké they all yell at each other ?, Yea I'm lazy to do that so imagine it with them lol). You win the game, Deimos looked pretty mad but didn't want yo hurt ya so he punched Sanford shoulder instend"

San: OW! What was that for ?!

Dei: Oh shut it! You prefer me to hit a child ?!

San: Your just a Bad player Dei.*he said rolling his eyes*

"Yea they start to fight, Skittles did try stop them and same to Sheriff and you were here sitting watching them 4. So you start to play with teddy spinning around with it while holding their little fluffy hands. But their hand started to get longer getting confused you stoped and looked to see the problem. The arms both fall on the floor like 2 zombie arms falling After getting slay by it. You did start to cry, tears slowly falling from your (non-existing), eyes."

San:Wait..is that crying sound ?

"Sanford start to run to you with Deimos, Skittles and Sheriff following"

San: Hey, hey! What's wrong ?

Y/N: T-Teddy...*you said showing him the plush*.

"Sanford looks at the plush and hugs you"

San: Hey don't worry we will fix it ! *He said with a smile*

Y/N: R-..Really ? *Sniff*

San: Of course !

Hank : Can y'all shut it I'm trying to sleep !

Dei: Well sorry we woke up "the ninja wanabe" (some y'all probably would know what I mean lol),but there's a sad child right here *he said pointing at you*

Hank: Why is he sad now ?

"You show the plush to"Honk"

Hank: *sigh* Don't worry, I fix it *he said taking the teddy*

Dei: Wait- for real ?

Hank: Yes idiot

San: I didn't know you could fix plushies hank-

Skittles: Well now you guys know ! Last time on of my plush was broken and Hank fix it ^^

Hank: You don't need to tell them everything Skittles.

Dei: So..Your gonna fix it now for her or you just gonna-

Hank: Only if you shut the..*look's AT you then look back at deimos* F.L.I.P UP got it.

Dei: Did you just-

Hank: G.O.T I.T ?

Dei:Yes boss (˘・_・˘)

San: Just- fix the teddy for them

Hank: Yea, yea, come bud I'm gonna show you so you can do it by yourself *they Saïd grabing your hand and walking to his room*

Sheriff:  Soooo..Can we take a break ?-

Skittles,San,Dei: NOO!

Sheriff: Ok :")

<<Meanwhile>>

Y/N: Honk..

Hank: *sigh* yea little Bud ? *He asked while getting the items needed (*insert dream speedrun-*)

Y/N: Am I.. bothering y-you..?

Hank: What? Nah dw I'm just- in a bad mood Bud. Alright now I got what we need.

""Honk" put the items on the table with the teddy and start to put back the arms"

"You were carefully watching all his moves he did some time explain when he see your confused face, what you tought he was joking when he said they would show ya ? Nah they are showing ya"

Hank: And done! Here you go bud*he said giving you the now reapared teddy*

Y/N: Thank you Honk !

Hank: Your welcome

*Before leaving  you hug Hank. Suprisly they hugged you back and you left his room*

___________

Yo ✌️ I hope y'all ain't mad of me having a broken bone bc of a fight that at the end I did kinda win- but anyways.... Ima continue later with the bloopers