🧸✨💕A visitor🧸✨💕(Chap.13)

"You wake up from a noise, it look like it came from the door of the house it was kinda hard to sleep back with the knock, you decide to get up and see who it was because everyone was still asleep (how tf did those mtf didn't hears the door :I). You walk in front of the door and open it to see who it was."

??: Howdy there little one ! *the stranger said waving at you* Is there someone named Hank in here? *he asked friendly*

Y/N: Honk? Mhm there is. You wanna see him ? *you asked*

??: If you don't mind I would like tho.

Y/n: Okie ! I come back, you can sit on the couch meanwhile. * you replied making a sign with your hand to come in*

??: That's sweet of you there, thx.

"You run to Hank room and jump on him (rip Hank stomach  ayyy XD)"

Hank: OW !- Oh it's you kiddo..Why you are waking me up to ?* he said trying not to look mad at ya*

Y/N: Someone want to see you so I tell them to sit on the couch and wait. *you respond with an innocent smile*

Hank: Wait- WHAT ! *he stoop up of the bed and grab a gun (Protective Hank let's go lol )*

"He start to run in the living room, you try to catch him up but he was kinda too fast for ya (it's not like this mtf literally is taller than you)."

Hank: Alright, who are you and why you here!  *he said pointing a gun at the stranger*

??: Calm down brother it's me !  

Hank: Wait...What..? 

"You finally catch him up, you were tired for sure lol"

??: Yea it's me big bro. *he said starting to walk up to Hank*

"Hank didn't have the word to talk he was just staring at the stranger, well for you ti was kinda a stranger but for Hank, you don't think it was a stranger I mean he said 'big brother'. Hank drop the gun and hugged the 'stranger', he looked happy and sad at the same time, you were confused (well maybe because he didn't talk about his bro lol ), you wanted to ask who it was but you didn't really want to interrupt them, Hank was crying and was happy at the same time."

Hank: But how tho.?

??: Well, after the building exploded, I wake up but not in the building in like an laboratory. I saw someone with a mask he said that his name was 2bdammed but that I could call him Doc or 2bd, after that he told me that he knew where you were so I asked him if he could tell me and that's how im here.

Hank:..Im happy that you are still here little bro. *he said wiping his tears away*

??: Wait, you tough I would leave you! Why would I leave my brother ?

Hank: Yea your right. *he respond chuckling a little*

"You were still there watching with purr confusions, I mean Hank never told you he had a brother."

??: By the way Hank, who is this little child there ? *he said looking at you*

Hank: Oh, that's Y/N, Sanford and Deimos found them in a box they said-

" The 'stranger' run at you and hug."

??: OH MY! Who could leave such a cute little child alone. ("*chuckle* oh stop you ^//^" XD)

"He hands you a lollipop, you accept the lollipop and start to lick it (no dirty mind pls :,>>)"

Skittles: My name is skittles by the way child.

Y/N: Your name remind me of candy.

Skittles: I get that a lot to be honest-

"After 30 mins of you and Skittles getting to know each others and playing while Hank was watching both of you smiling (Hank smiled :OOOOO), you see Sanford coming from his room looking tired."

San: Yo Hank what with all this noise- *he look at Skittles* Who is that-

Hank: It's my little bro. *he respond*

San: Wait he is- You never told me or Deimos you had a little bro.

Hank: Yea I know that I didn't tell you.

"While Hank was explaining to Sanford all the story you saw Deimos coming from his room."

Dei: Heya y'all- *he paused when he saw Skittles* Who are you-

Skittles: Im Hank brother, nice meeting you! *he respond with a smile (bitch don't you care Hank didn't say to his friends about you-) .

Dei: How come Hank never talk us about you tho-

Skittles: I don't know, maybe it is personnel for him. *he respond continuing to play with you*

Dei: Alright then *he said walking to sit on the couch*. So what's your name ?

Skittles: My name is Skittles, what about you ?

Dei: Deimos but you can also call me Dei.( Or Dominos that's a joke from someone in a comment of a chap. lol)

Skittles: Deimos, sound like a nice name.

Dei: Thx pal, you too I guess. (even if his name is candy-)

"Hank and Sanford finally come back"

San: Alright so let me understand, so you are Hank little brother who got killed by the Sheriff because he tough you were gonna give him a teddy bear with a bomb in it ?

Skittles: Yea pretty much like that, but it's kinda my fault I mean- I did insist for him to take it.

San: Oh, so that explain why you hate Sheriff that much- *he said looking at Hank*.

Hank: Well ofc, he is the reason why Skittles die.

Dei: Well now that we are talking about the Sheriff- Im confused of how he became a Sheriff if he is literally a scary cat. *he asked chuckling*

San: Your the one to talk ? You are also a scary cat Dei.

Dei: ...True..- *he respond embarrassed*

"After that you all start chating while Hank was hugging Skittles, he sure was happy seeing him back ( brother love isn't it sweet 👏)"

_____________________________________________________

End of chap."14" hope you guys liked it 💕💕💋🌹

(I found this and it made me laugh ngl XD)