༺༒it isn't your fault..༒༻

𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞: 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭/𝐒𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐏𝐩𝐥 𝐢𝐧: 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤, 𝟐𝐛𝐝, 𝐘/𝐍, (𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚) 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 D𝐞𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐬. (𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨)
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐚'𝐥𝐨𝐭' 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬, 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠,𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭.
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐲 kirbyinnaBox2002
(𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭/𝐣)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Just as always it was a boring day, you had been so much playing with stuffed toy/plushys, learned to read by Sanford, play with Deimos with a ball. Thatit is just boring but you never show them. "

"You quiely sigh as you were currently watching the Tv. But then, you start to hear an conversation going on.

2bd: At midnight, I want you to go to this building and kill everyone and get back with no more but a few cut here and there. Did I make myself clear, Hank.

" You knew that the person was talking to Hank and that it was 2bd talking. How? 2b is the one giving missions to everyone here, everyone exepte you.. But you wanted it to change. If you sneaked in Hank's back it wouldn't be bad.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rłgⱨ₮?

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

"It was your bed time so Sanford out you on your bed while you 'were driving to sleep'. But you actualy weren't, youjudt acted to stay awak thill it was time to see Hank's mission. "

"Skipping time, it was midnight. Hank should be leaving any moments now, you heard a knock open and close and foots step comming towards your room. You quickly but quietly went in the bed, put the blanket, hugging the teddy and closes your 'eyes'. "

"The doors open and it were Hank, they start to walk closer to your body on the bed 'sleeping'. He looks at you, like he was mentaly preparing to kill you(well fuck-) You suddently felt a hand on your head, were they patting you? Dosn't matter you try to ignore it  hugging your teddy more. Hank sighs and start to leave your room. They looks one last time at you and leaves closing the door. "