🧸✨🌹It's really nice to see your happy🧸✨🌹(chap.16)

<<Next day>>

"You wake up, but this time you wake up from a music coming from the living room, you tough for a second to see who it was and start to walk to the living room. You hide behind a wall to not get caught (ninja time lol ), you look who was playing a guitar and you were surprised, it was Hank that was playing guitar ( :OOO HANK PLAY GUITAR ?!! :O), it seem's like there was also Skittles listening to the music (aww so cute :,o), Skittles looked happy and for Hank, well you could't really tell because he wasn't in front of you. After some mins listening to Hank doing guitar you start to walk in the living room and stop hiding, Skittles notice you walking in."

Skittles: oh! Morning there child. *he said waving at you*

"Hank looked behind him, stopping doing guitar, he looked kinda..embarrassed ? It was hard to see he had his mask on but not his goggles."

Hank: oh, morning kiddo. Did I wake you up ? *he ask*

"You didn't want to think it was his fault, the music he was doing on the guitar was relaxing."

Y/N/ : Well..Yea and no, you are good at the guitar. *you respond walking and sitting next to him*

Hank: Wait..You think so kiddo ?

Y/N: Mhm ! *you aid with a smile*

Hank: Well then- Thank kiddo *he said patting you on your head (pat pat yay :D), and continued to make some music with his guitar*

"It was really relaxing that you almost start to fall asleep again, even Skittles looked tired of how it was so relaxing. Hank did notice it."

Hank: If y'all tired you guys can go sleep ba-

"He was cut of by Skittles putting his head on Hank shoulder sleeping and Y/N sleeping on Hank laps, Hank didn't really know what to say."

Hank: *sigh* Kid's this days *he said chuckling a little and continued to play music."

<<After 30 mins>>

"You wake up on Skittles laps (you were both on the couch not on the floor just saying lol), he was looking at the TV while the others were on a mission. Skittles notice your awak."

Skittles: Oh. Morning child. *he said with a smile*

Y/N: Morning.*You replies with a tired voice and a yawn*

"You look around trying to find the others."

Y/N: Where are the others ? *you ask Skittles while getting up*

Skittles: They are on a mission they told me. They also said they will come back in probably an hour.

Y/N: When did they leave ?

Skittles: About 37 mins ago.

"After that you and Skittles watched the TV and also played while waiting for the others."

_______________________________________

End of chap."17"

Y'all thx for all the fucking support, tbh I tough I will get like- 400 views but guess I was wrong-

I try continue when I have free time or when I don't have homework/school so yea