🧸🔪🔥Pretty strange for this time..🧸🔪🔥(chap.27)

"You were left with Darki still playing with your teddy. Suprisigly she also had a teddy, well 2 plushy. A rabbit color black with white eyes, and the other was a bear color black, had only one eye green with some sharpy teeth "

 A rabbit color black with white eyes, and the other was a bear color black, had only one eye green with some sharpy teeth "

(Fast drawing lol)

Y/N's pov:

"I was playing with Darki with our plushs. I was kinda shocked when I realised she had plushys, the bear one looked kinda scary with their sharp teeth but they didn't felt real they were just painted really realiste."

"I liked how she was enjoying playing with me but I also wanted to know more thing about her like, what she like to do, if she have friends, siblings and more"

Y/N: Darki.

Darki: Hm? What is it kiddo.

Y/N: Do you have siblings ?

Darki: Siblings? Yea I do have one. His name is Xeron, he is one year younger then me.

Y/N: Do you know where he is? Maybe we could look for him.

DarkiWell, rn he should be sleeping maybe, or he is playing video games who know's.

"We decidate to continue playing with the plushys ignoring what we were talking about"

<<1 hour later>>

No one's pov:

"After what felt like an while, Y/N started to felt pretty tired and their eyes felt heavy (The heavy's DED 😱) "

"Darki notice that and took the teddy away from Y/N hands, and carried him to his room. After arriving infront of the room, she carefully placed you on the bed trying not to wake you up and put you in a comftorble place. After that she put the blanket on you and gived a little goodnight kiss on your forhead and proceed to leave the room closing the door as quiet she can"

Darki's pov:

"I placed the kiddo on the bed as carefull as I can and proceed to leave the room and close the door quietly ofc. I sigh and went to the living room and sit on the couch. Damn- it's pretty weird to be at someones's else place and act like it was my base. "

"I was about to close my eyes with the peace there was until... "
.
.
.
.
.
.
*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Wtf-!? I jumped at the sudden knock's on the door. I checked the time pretty quick- IT'S LITERALY 12PM! Uugghh! I got up and before opening the door I put my ear on the side of it to hear and probably know who it was. Muttering... Yea no ain't opening.

"I was about to go wake up Sanford he is kinda the only one I trust for now a little but then I heard a voice"

2bd:It's me 2b, can one of you guys open the door.

"I went to open the and yes, it was 2b"

No one's pov:

Darki: Oh 2b!- What are you doing here, and at 12pm?

2bd: I wanted to talk to you and the 3 others.

Darki: Oh- sure ig.. Come in then dude it's pretty.. Frisky at night (undertale pun heheh)

2bd: When did you start to make pun? *starting to walk inside*

Darki: I usualy do puns in a good moment or to put some moods *close the door*

-------------

So yea- 
Kinda short true but erm yea lol-

Y'all found out in the next chaps!
Hehehe I'm so funi